So there is a new national Catalina going on Oscar Mayer lunch meat — including bologna and cotto salami — that is confirmed running at Meijer and several other stores. This looks like the very same Catalina that is running at Ultra on the Deli Fresh, so if it is indeed also triggering the same way on bologna and cotto salami, it will make for some very cheap lunch meat at Ultra and Jewel! Plus, definite cheap bologna at Meijer on Thursday. 🙂
If anyone tries this and it prints, please confirm in comments!
Oscar Mayer lunch meat 5/19/14 – 6/15/14: Buy three, get $2.00 OYNO. Buy four, get $3.00 OYNO. Buy five or more, get $4.00 OYNO.
- Starting tomorrow 5/21 at Jewel: Oscar Mayer meat or turkey bologna 16 oz, $.99 each on the instant savings deal when you buy five participating Kraft items.
- Through tomorrow 5/21 at Ultra: Oscar Mayer bologna or cotto salami 14-16 oz (excludes beef), $.98 on the instant savings deal when you buy ten participating Kraft items.
- Starting Thursday 5/22 at Meijer (or on now in Sunday market stores): 12 oz Oscar Mayer bologna or cotto salami will be on sale 5/$5.00 — so buy five for $5.00 with $4.00 back for a net cost of $1.00 for five!
So IF it is printing on bologna at Jewel, for instance:
- Buy five for $4.95 after instant savings.
- Get back $4.00 OYNO.
- Net cost $.95 for five after instant + Catalina.
Again, I don’t know if this will be printing at Jewel and Ultra on the bologna, but the odds look good — I’ll update as soon as someone tries it!
(Thanks, Bargains to Bounty)