Here are some notes of interest to couponers from the 1/6/13 Chicago Sun-Times! Note that ads and flyers can vary by location depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper. Please keep in mind that the Sun-Times always has fewer coupons than the Tribune, so I am not going to list every coupon that is missing. I will make a note of coupons that are not also in the Tribune, hot coupons included in the Sun-Times inserts, and any noteworthy variations in value.
- Smart Source with Ensure on the front has:
- $4.00/1 Refresh Optive Advanced, expires 3/15/13.
- $3.00/2 Any Refresh, expires 3/15/13.
- Smart Source with Healthy Essentials on the front has:
- $1.50/1 Splenda 80+ ct packets or 3.8+ oz, expires 2/28/13.
- Smart Source does not have the $2.15/1 Finish.
- Red Plum with Healthy Starts Here on the front has:
- $2.00/1 Simple cleanser, expires 2/3/13.
- $3.00/1 Simple moisturizer, expires 2/3/13.
- This is just my experience, but my delivered Sun-Times had the Target insert, while the delivered Tribune did not. So if you are having trouble finding those coupons, the Sun-Times might be worth a check.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.