Here are some notes of interest to couponers from the 12/9/12 Chicago Sun-Times! Note that ads and flyers can vary by location depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper. Please keep in mind that the Sun-Times always has fewer coupons than the Tribune, so I am not going to list every coupon that is missing. I will make a note of coupons that are not also in the Tribune, hot coupons included in the Sun-Times insert, and any noteworthy variations in value.
- USA Weekend has $1.00/1 Ban product 1.5 oz+, expires 1/15/13.
- Red Plum has $1.00/2 any Durkee seasonings or extracts, expires 12/9/13.
- Red Plum has Domino Light coupons:
- $2.00/1 2 lb bag, expires 1/15/13.
- $1.00/1 40 ct packets, expires 1/15/13.
- $1.00/1 2 lb bag, expires 2/28/13.
- $1.00/1 40 ct packets, expires 2/28/13.
- Smart Source has a slightly different Hershey’s coupon than the two in the Tribune. There is only one coupon and it is a $1.50/2 bags, but it doesn’t include Bliss and expires 1/7/13. This coupon was also in my local paper, Chicago Extra, and other smaller papers.
- The Fannie May coupon did not come in my delivered Sun-Times but it was in my Tribune.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.