Here are some notes of interest to couponers from the 1/27/13 Chicago Sun-Times! Note that ads and flyers can vary by location depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper. Please keep in mind that the Sun-Times always has fewer coupons than the Tribune, so I am not going to list every coupon that is missing. I will make a note of coupons that are not also in the Tribune, hot coupons included in the Sun-Times inserts, and any noteworthy variations in value.
- USA Weekly has $5/1 Bausch + Lomb PreserVision 120+ ct, expires 5/31/13.
- Smart Source has $1.00/3 Beech-Nut toddler yogurt or fruit blends pouches and $1.00/3 Beech-Nut toddler Fruities On-the-Go pouches, both expire 2/24/13.
- Red Plum with Pampers on the front has:
- $.35/1 any Riceland product, expires 4/30/13. Fine print includes: “No more than one (1) coupon for the same product in the same transaction.”
- The other Red Plum has:
- Possibly $1.00/1 Marie’s dressing, expires 2/28/13.
- I say “possibly” because this second (larger, DiGiorno on the front) Red Plum in my paper today says “Cincinnati Enquirer” on the side. I am guessing the mistake wouldn’t just be my paper, but who knows? The insert was very similar to the Tribune and did include coupons that usually are not found in Sun-Times inserts, so I believe the insert intended for the Sun-Times would be smaller. Anyone get the same thing? Anyone get the insert actually intended for the Sun-Times?
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.