Here are some notes of interest to couponers from the 12/23/12 Chicago Tribune, including coupons and values that differ from the previews. Note that ads and flyers can vary by location depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper.
- Cost Plus World Market ad has a coupon for $10/$30 good 12/22-12/24 only. Exclusions apply.
- Check Parade for $2.00/1 Gillette disposable and $2.00/1 Venus or Daisy disposable.
- The Carson’s ad has a Savings Pass for extra 20% off sale apparel, etc., 15% off and 10% off other categories good 12/23-12/29. Also get $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more when you spend $50 anywhere in the store. Earn and redeem $10 off coupons through Monday 12/24. Triple rewards points on your store card Sunday and Monday.
- VisionWorks single page flyer with $42 eye exam coupon.
- Ulta ad has a coupon for extra 20% off one item 12/23-12/24 only. Exclusions apply.
- Check page 5 of the front section for a Macy’s Wow Pass 15% off all sale and clearance apparel except specials and super buys, and other tiered items.
- Check page 8 of the front section for a Carson’s $50/$100 coupon with many exclusions.
- Check page 30 in nation & world for a free child/student haircut at Great Clips 12/24/12 only from 9AM-3PM.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.