A few new interesting NO POINTS NEEDED COUPONS just showed up, so here are the new ones: Head over and sign up for or log into Kellogg’s Family Rewards — high value coupons, enter codes for rewards, and more. To print these once logged in, click “promotions and coupons” at the top, then “online coupons.”
- $1.00/1 select Keebler cookies. Keebler cookies are $2.00 at CVS through tomorrow. And I believe $1.99 at Wags on that two-week ad. It’s back!
- $.70/1 BIG Cheez-It.
- $.70/1 Mozzarella Cheez-It.
- $.70/1 Kellogg’s Choco Zucaritas cereal.
- $1.00/1 Kellogg’s FiberPlus nutty delights bars.
- $.50/1 Kellogg’s FiberPlus cereal.
- $.70/1 Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut caramel cereal.
- $.70/1 select Kellogg’s Mini Wheats.
- $.70/1 Keebler Town House flatbread crisps.
- $.50/1 Gluten Free Rice Krispies.
- $1.00/1 select Eggos.
- $.70/1 Krave cereal.
- $.70/1 Pumpkin Pie flavored pop-tarts.
- $.70/1 Special K Popcorn chips. These are $2.00 at Ultra this week.
- $.70/1 Special K pastry crisps.
Some of these match with the Catalina deal at Dom’s:
- Buy any 5 or more participating Kellogg’s and/or Keebler products between 10/31 and 11/13/12 and get one free (up to $4 value) gallon of milk on a future order with coupon. Participating products (any flavor, mix or match): Kellogg’s cereals (10.8 oz or larger) Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts (6 ct or larger) Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars (8 ct or larger) Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats (8 ct or larger) Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars (5 ct or larger) Keebler Granola Fudge Bars (6 ct or larger) Kellogg’s Special K Bars and/or Pastry Crisps (5 ct or larger).
Here are all the codes I currently know of to enter for bonus points:
- KFRFREEGROCERIES for 50 points.
- MYFAVCHARACTER50 for 50 points.
- HALLOWEENPARTY25 for 25 points.
- JOINKELLOGG2SAVE for 50 points.
- LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS for 25 points.
- KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL for 10 more points.
- KELLOGGSMEDAL20P for 20 points.
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS for 20 points.