The week of 6/8/14, we’re expecting: One SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Arm & Hammer $3/2 liquid, powder or single-use laundry detergents (7/5). For whatever reason, A&H often chooses to only put their coupons in the Sun-Times, so we’ll have to see.
- Band-Aid $.75/2 adhesive bandage products ets (7/20).
- Clif $.50/1 mojo bar single or multi-pack (11/2).
- House Foods $1/2 premium tofu dnd (7/31).
- Nature Valley $.50/1 granola bars 5ct+, granola thins, soft-baked oatmeal squares or breakfast biscuits (8/2).
- Schick $4/1 hydro razor excludes disposables (7/20) — plus more Schick coupons. Useful when CVS does the spend $25 get $10 ECB deals.
- Tyson $1/1 grilled & ready product (9/8). Stack with the $1.50/2 Target coupon here.
- Yoplait $.50/8 cups (8/2). Haven’t seen these in a while.
So, how many?
This is a small week. I’m probably only getting two for my own family’s needs.