The week of 6/22/14, we’re expecting: One SmartSource and one Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Blink $2/1 tears or geltears (7/28). This is sometimes an ECB deal at CVS.
- Bull’s Eye $1/2 bbq sauce 17.5oz+ (7/20). Currently $1.50 at Jewel, but goes under $1.00 elsewhere.
- Grey Poupon $1/1 mustard bottle or jar 8oz+ (7/20).
- insync $5/1 natural probiotic (9/30). Sometimes a drugstore deal.
- Kikkoman $1/2 sauces dnd (9/30).
- Heinz $.25/1 tomato ketchup 13oz+ (8/10).
- Best Foods $1/1 product 16.5oz+ (7/20). (By us this should be Hellmann’s.)
- Clear $2.50/1 scalp & hair product ets (7/20)
- Red Vines $.50/1 fruit vines 5oz or 10oz, cherry or strawberry (8/17).
So how many?
What is it, condiment week? lol — I’m not very excited about these, and probably 2 for my needs. If you’re a big drugstore shopper, you may want more.