The week of 6/15/14, we’re expecting: One SmartSource and one Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Australian Gold $2/1 sun care product 3oz+ excluding lip balm (8/15). Save for the next Menards rebate deal.
- Colgate $.75/1 toothpaste 3.4oz+ (6/28).
- Nabisco $1/1 multipacks 9oz+ (8/2). These are $3.88 on a buy four save instantly deal at Ultra through Wed.
- PeroxiClear $1.50/1 3oz+ (7/14). Use for $.49 contact solution at CVS starting Sunday.
- So Delicious Dairy Free $1/1 product (9/30). They often don’t put this in the Tribune, though. 🙁
- Speed Stick $2/1 gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray excluding 1.8oz and .5oz trial (7/5).
- Bar-S $.75/1 smoked sausage or hot link (7/13).
- Bayer/One A day/Alka-Seltzer $4/2 bayer 20ct+, one a day adult multivitamin or alka-seltzer antacid products (6/29). If it includes the low dose aspirin, you should be able to get some free at some point with this coupon.
- L’Oreal $2/1 conditioner, shampoo or treatment ets TARGET COUPON (12/31). Well! If we get this and you pick up papers on Saturday, all sorts of craziness with the new $5.00/2 manufacturer coupons etc.
- Luigi’s $.50/1 product (7/9). Dollar Tree has small boxes Italian ice.
- Silk $1.50/1 almond coconut blend or protein+fiber half gallon (7/30).
So how many?
Eh. Not a lot of food product coupons — some nice ones for drugstore deals, though, so take inventory of what you have and what you might want to pick up in the near future. If you use a couple Target L’Oreal coupons on Saturday, though, your papers pay for themselves.