The week of 6/1/14, we’re expecting: A Red Plum, a SmartSource, a regional Target P&G insert, and a P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- BIC $2/1 flex 4, flex 3, comfort 3 advance, hybrid advance 3 or hybrid advance 4 razor ets (6/28). These go as low as $3.00 sometimes at Ultra Foods.
- Colgate $1/1 total, optic white, max fresh or sensitive toothpaste 3.4oz+ (6/14).
- Red Baron $.50/1 pizza singles product or minis 7-12oz dnd (6/30). Some Dollar Trees carry singles.
- Softsoap $.35/1 liquid hand soap pump 7.5oz+ (6/21). 7.5 oz hand soap is $.88 at Ultra Foods through Wed., so just $.53 after coupon.
- all $1/1 product ets (7/13).
- Daisy $.45/1 cottage cheese (9/30).
- Dannon $1/4 oikos 5.3oz single serve cups (7/31).
- Organic Valley $1/1 regular or flavored half & half (10/31). If you still have the March/April Whole Deal, Saturday only stack with the $1.00/1 Whole Foods coupon to get it for $.69 there.
- Crest $2/3 toothpastes 3oz+, rinses 458ml+, glide flosses 35 m or glide floss picks 30ct+.
- Ivory/Safeguard $.40/1 personal cleansing product. Use when the 3 pack bar soap goes on sale for $1.00.
- Tide $2/1 detergent excluding simply clean & fresh and pods. Stack with the $1.00/2 Tide coupon in the Target P&G insert from 6/1 to save $2.50 off one. The Sunday Target ad will have a coupon to get a $10 gift card when you spend $40 on select large household items, including Tide Detergent Liquid 138 or 150 oz (or text JUNE to 827438 for a mobile version, not valid til 6/1).
- Venus $3/1 razor. Use at CVS when they do an ECB deal.
So, how many?
I’m probably getting four, just because it’s a P&G week — not great food coupons this week, but lots for drugstore deals.