The week of 5/18/14, we’re expecting: Two Red Plums and one SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- Coppertone $4/2 suncare products 2oz+ (6/22)
- Huggies $1.50/1 diapers (6/14)
- Infusium 23 $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or leave in treatment excludes 1.7oz (6/18)
- Jack’s $.75/1 pizza 14.5-30.5oz (6/18)
- Keurig $1/1 12, 16 or 18ct k-cup packs (6/18)
- Kraft $.75/2 15.8-16oz flavored dressings (6/15). Kraft dressing is $.98 on the buy ten save instantly Kraft deal at Ultra through Wed.
- Sweet Baby Ray’s $1/2 barbecue sauce (6/30). I’ve heard rumors this is only for the giant bottles, not the ones going on sale for $1.00, so we’ll have to see.
- Angel Soft $.45/1 bathroom tissue 12 roll or smaller dnd (6/18). 4 pack is on the buy ten for $10 get the 11th free sale at Meijer through Wed.
- Gillette $3/1 male disposable ets (6/30)
- Hillshire Farm $1/1 smoked sausage links (6/29)
- Mars $1/1 snickers, twix, m&m’s, milk way or dovebar ice cream multipacks 3-14ct dnd (6/29)
- Skinny Cow $1/1 frozen treat or candy product 4ct+ (7/15)
- Banana Boat $3/2 sun care products 3oz+ excludes lip balm and trial sizes (6/28). Half off at Jewel through Tues.
- AXE Buy 2.7oz antiperspirant & deodorant or 3oz deodorant, get 1 12oz shampoo free up to $4.99 ets (6/1)
- Nathan’s $.55/1 beef franks, cocktail links, corn dogs or smoked sausage links dnd (7/31)
- TRESemme $2/1 shampoo or conditioner product ets (6/15)
So, how many?
I’m probably again doing four. Would like to see more food coupons, but what can ya do. 🙂
Not getting inserts in your paper? Or getting smaller inserts?
The Tribune is no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and sometimes people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas, so not all papers have them. If you’re in a smaller city or rural area, your inserts may also be smaller.
- If you’re looking for whole inserts, try Insert Insanity.
- For individual coupons, try their sister site, Wiz Clipz. Order by noon Eastern Time and they will ship the same day, seven days a week. Order after noon Eastern Time, they will ship the following day.
- Klip2Save — No minimums, no fees, same day shipping, and coupons often available as early as the Wed. before they appear in the Sunday paper.
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
- Also check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook!
These are also good places to check out if you just want a lot of a single coupon. It can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.