The week of 4/27/14, we’re expecting: One Red Plum, one SmartSource, and one P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but it’s rare.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- $.75/1 Barilla pasta sauce — nice value, if we get it.
- Capri-Sun — $1/2 Super-V, 100% juice or Roarin’ Waters 10ct.
- Colgate $1/1 Total, Optic White, MaxFresh or Sensitive toothpaste 3.4oz+.
- $1.00/1 4-pack Dole Fruit Squish’ems. These are $2.00 at Meijer this week, so just $1.00 after coupon.
- $1.00/2 Crystal Light drink mixes. At Walgreens starting Sunday, they’re 2/$4.00 with 1000 Balance Rewards points back.
- $1.00/1 Edy’s Outshine bars.
- $1.00/1 Energizer batteries.
- $1.00/1 Finesse. Always good for a Walgreens deal.
- $2/2 Hershey’s milk chocolate bars or Reese’s peanut butter cups 6pks 9-9.3oz.
- $1.00/2 Johnsonville brats or Italian sausage.
- $5.00/2 Similac SimplePacs.
- $2.00/1 Starbucks VIA 5 ct+.
- Advil $3/1 congestion relief, allergy & congestion relief, cold & sinus or allergy sinus product.
- Right Guard $1.50/1 Total Defense 5 or Xtreme product and Right Guard $1.50/1 Xtreme clear or clinical clear product.
- $1.00 off one Charmin product AND one Bounty product excludes single rolls.
- Crest $.75/1 toothpaste 3oz+ or liquid gel excludes cavity, baking soda and tartar control.
- Ivory/Safeguard $.50/1 bar, body wash or liquid hand soap excludes 1 bar. Use when the three bar Ivory goes $.99.
- Pantene $5/3 products. Use when they go $1.88 at Ultra again.
So how many?
Well, I like to get four on a P&G week… justincase…
Not getting inserts in your paper? Or getting smaller inserts?
The Tribune is no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and sometimes people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas, so not all papers have them. If you’re in a smaller city or rural area, your inserts may also be smaller.
- If you’re looking for whole inserts, try Insert Insanity.
- For individual coupons, try their sister site, Wiz Clipz. Order by noon Eastern Time and they will ship the same day, seven days a week. Order after noon Eastern Time, they will ship the following day.
- Klip2Save — No minimums, no fees, same day shipping, and coupons often available as early as the Wed. before they appear in the Sunday paper.
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
- Also check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook!
These are also good places to check out if you just want a lot of a single coupon. It can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.