The week of 2/16/14, we’re expecting: Just a Red Plum.
- For the full preview list, see We Use Coupons — note that these will vary regionally, as always.
- See the bottom of this post for a list of clipping services to find additional coupons.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but it’s rare.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- Land O’Frost $.75/1 bistro favorites lunch meat (3/16/14). These go on sale at Ultra.
- Osteo Bi-Flex $3/1 30-60ct (3/15/14) and Osteo Bi-Flex $5/1 70ct+ (3/15/14), for their BOGO sales.
- Quilted Northern $.50/1 ultra soft & strong 4pk+ (3/16/14), Quilted Northern $1.25/1 24pk+ (3/16/14), Quilted Northern $1/1 ultra plush 4pk+ (3/16/14). For the Target sale n’ stuff.
- Tide $2/2 detergents 46oz+ TARGET COUPON (3/16/14). Stack with the ones in the 1/26 PG. People have been finding Tide on clearance at Target.
So how many?
zzzzzz. One? lol — there just isn’t a whole lot here for my family’s needs, you?
Not getting inserts in your paper?
The Tribune is no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and sometimes people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas, so not all papers have them.
Here are a few places you can get clipped coupons and/or whole inserts, if the Trib isn’t working for you:
- Klip2Save — No minimums, no fees, same day shipping, and coupons often available as early as the Wed. before they appear in the Sunday paper.
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
- Also check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook!
These are also good places to try if you just want a lot of a single coupon. It can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.