OK! Check this out — you can get six or eight bottles of Bailey’s really cheap after discount, coupons, and rebate. Eight is your better bet, but I’ll outline both in case you can’t drink eight, lol. (This would make an excellent holiday gift though!)
- Wander around your local liquor department and look for hangtags for a mail-in rebate from The Bar. Picture here of what you are looking for on CW (thanks, Cookiemom!) or on deranged.me here (thanks, Chris). This is for $15 back on 3 bottles, $35 back on six bottles, or $50 back on 8 bottles of participating spirits 750ml+, including Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- At Jewel starting 12/15, Bailey’s is $13.49 a bottle when you buy six or more, after the 10% discount.
- Buy six for $80.94.
- Use three $5.00/2 from the 12/11 RP = $65.94.
- Send in for the $35 rebate for net $30.94 for six bottles.
- Also check on Bailey’s for coupons for $3.00 off coffee when you buy Bailey’s, or there is the same $3.00 off coffee when you buy Bailey’s found in the Bring the Party Home Jewel booklet, in or near the liquor department.
- You can use this coupon on the Wild Harvest or Java Delight coffee that is $5.49 each on the buy 10 save $5.00 instantly mix/match sale, to get six of them for $2.49 each, or on the $7.99 maxwell house to get it for $4.99 (but that is limit 1).
If you want eight, you should still get the 10% discount on every bottle after six. So…
- Buy eight bottles for $107.92.
- Use four $5.00/2 coupons = $87.92.
- Send in for the $50 rebate = net $37.92 for eight bottles! That’s just $4.74 a bottle — well, that and the liquor tax, but what are you gonna do.
- While you’re at it, also buy eight bags of the Wild Harvest or Java Delight coffee that is $5.49 each on the buy 10 save $5.00 instantly mix/match sale, and use the $3.00 off coffee when you buy Bailey’s to get eight of them for $2.49 each, or on the $7.99 maxwell house to get it for $4.99 (but that is limit 1).
So the eight bottles is your best bet! Enjoy
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.