Zaycon Foods has open February pick-up dates for fresh boneless skinless chicken breast. They just emailed that this will be the last chicken event until fall, given projections of rising chicken costs this summer, so be sure to get in on this one and fill your freezer with Zaycon! I’ve picked up chicken from them several times, and always been very pleased — and I just placed my own order for this event!
- If you’re not in IL, they have other open events all across the country, too, so see what’s by you.
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken from quite a while back, if you’re curious and want to see some pix! I have picked up more at many events since.
How much chicken was that, again?
- 40 lbs of chicken at $1.89/lb = $75.60. They do charge IL food tax, which brings it to $77.30 after tax.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.