Come on people, don’t make me go to Kmart! lol … anyway, here is an update on the Ziploc deal at Kmart, which is all sorts of awesome. Thanks to those who commented today confirming it’s working.
- Select Ziploc bags are on sale 4/$10.00.
- There is a Kmart Catalina going: Buy $10, get $5.00 OYNO.
- They also appear to be participating in the national Ziploc Catalina deal: Buy four, get $2.00 OYNO.
- SO! Buy four boxes for $10.00 and get back BOTH $2.00 and $5.00.
Let’s make it better with coupons
- Head over to Coupon Network. Watch the little video to unlock the $.70/1 coupon. Then, check the boxes on both the $.70/1 and the $.60/1 before printing, and you can print both.
- $1.00/2 in the 3/4 SS.
- $.50/1 in the 3/18 SS.
- Also look in your stash for buy two get one free tearpads that were floating about.
So, a one-computer scenario:
- Buy four boxes for $10.00.
- Use $.60/1, $.70/1, and $1.00/2.
- Pay $7.70 + tax.
- Get back $7.00 ($5.00 and $2.00) for a net cost of $.70 for four boxes of Ziploc!
What’s even better?
These are manufacturer Catalinas, so roll them right back into another set of four Ziploc. Update — these ROLL, but the $5.00 is store and the $2.00 is manufacturer.
Helpful notes from you guys
skincarekathy comments: “All of the Kmarts double every Wednesday and Saturday throughout March with a $25 before-coupon purchase.” $25 in grocery/beauty/health — not general merchandise. They’re doubling 5 coupons with a Shop Your Way Rewards card up to $1.00 in face value (so $1.00 doubles to $2.00).
letsshop comments: “Anyway 2 for $5 ziploc freezer/storage gallon/quart most have extra look for bonus size .”