Here’s what’s shiny and new in the Sunday Jewel ad for 3/3/13. Read the Jewel coupon matchups from the Thursday ad (and other Jewel deals that have cropped up) here.
- DenTek 90 ct flossers, $2.50. Use $.50/1 in the 1/20 SS (exp. 3/3!).
- Dial soap 3 ct basics bar or 7.5-9.4 oz liquid, $1.00. Use $.35/1 in the 3/3 RP and get them for $.65!
- Cover Girl lash blast mascara, $5.99. Use $3.00/1 in the 3/3 PG.
The P&G + other stuff spend $25 get $5.00 OYNO Catalina deal is still going
We have new Mr. Clean coupons in the 3/3 PG, so here’s a deal idea. Note The ad says purchase requirement calculated after manufacturer’s coupons. It has been working on the pre-coupon price, but do at your own risk.
- First, load $5.00 back on $20.00 Mr. Clean on SavingStar here.
- Buy four Mr. Clean all purpose cleaners for $11.96.
- Buy four Mr. Clean 2 ct Magic Eraser extra power for $11.96.
Buy a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper or 7-Up TEN for $1.25. (Assuming that TEN works since it says “select varieties — check tags in store.)Buy regular or use another filler — TEN is $.99 and probably not included, not the same price!
- Now you’re at $25.17.
- Use $.75/1 7-Up or Dr. Pepper TEN in the 3/3 Flavor Saver insert = $24.42.
- Use two $1.00/2 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in the 3/3 PG $22.42.
- Use four $.50/1 Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner in the 3/3 PG = $18.42.
- Get back $5.00 from SavingStar = $13.42.
- Get back a $5.00 Catalina = net $8.42 for the lot.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.