This week’s Jewel shopping trip has been sponsored by Jewel-Osco, to highlight this week’s Stock-Up sale. All opinions in this post, however, are my own.
Found two $1.00/8 Yoplait yogurt cups coupons in my stash from last month (no longer available — but I always print a couple of extras when these high value ones come along!). Mr. 6 is a yogurt fan, and I have been trying to eat yogurt every morning at breakfast for all the protein/feeling full longer/calcium benefits. So: I thought that between the coupons and the Catalina ($1.25 back on 15; $2.00 back on 20) and the $.50 sale price, it would be a good time to stock up.
Here again is the deal if you do not have the $1.00/8 printables
- Yoplait yogurt cups, $.50. Print $.40/6 here. Load $.40 back on six on SavingStar. $.50/8 and $.40/6 in the 9/29 SS or 8/25 SS. So, your best deal: Buy 20 for $10.00. Use two $.40/6 and a $.50/8 = $8.70. Get back $2.00 OYNO for a net cost of $6.70 for 20, or $.34 each.
With the $1.00/8 printables, I instead bought 16 for $8.00 and used two $1.00/8 coupons, paying $6.00 with $1.25 back for a net cost of $4.75, or $.30 each.
But, surprise: Guess what also printed out?
- Although regular Yoplait yogurt cups are not included in the bonus BTFE section of this week’s ad, they are apparently qualifying products. So, in addition to my $1.25 Catalina, I also received 25 bonus Box Tops 4 Education.
Told you I liked that guacamole
What else did I buy today?
16 Yoplait yogurt cups, $8.00. Used two $1.00/8 printables (no longer available).
Clearance curry powder, $1.44.
Cauliflower (it IS $.99/lb this week), $2.99.
Paid $13.38 and got back a $1.25 Catalina and 25 bonus BTFE, for a net cost of $12.13.
Other clearance stuff
They’ve moved the clearance section at the Lombard store, and it’s now back by the pharmacy — I’ve noticed it’s shifted around at other stores as well, so poke around if you don’t see it at at yours. Some of my best Jewel deals are clearance deals, and here are a few things I spotted at my store today — what have you found at yours this week?
- Several kinds of tea for $1.00 each: Bigelow lemon ginger with probiotics (!), Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy, Lipton tea & honey to go (raspberry something and mango pineapple), Stash Fusion green & white.
- My clearance $1.44 curry powder.
- French’s flavor infuser marinades, $1.00. There is $1.00/1 in the 8/18 SS, which would make those free.
- Small jars of Maxwell House instant coffee, $1.99.
- Maxwell House International original cappuccino, $1.00.
- Tazo decaf chai latte cartons, $1.00.
- Similac for spit-up tubs, $9.99.