Jewel — ConAgra and stuff Catalina deal starts 1/17Posted at 8:14 pm by rachel in catalinas, jewel
First, a heads up: The Catalina alerts on this one say it starts 1/18… but it’s advertised as starting 1/17 in Thursday’s ad. So hopefully it will, you know, really work on Thursday. That aside, here’s what we have. This is a buy $15 get $5.00 OYNO.
- Rotel, $1.25. $1.00/3 in the Holiday All You. (That was the special issue you had to buy separately in store, sigh.)
- Wolf chili, $1.50. $1.00/3 in the Holiday All You.
- Hunt’s 28 oz tomatoes, $1.98. $1.00/3 diced in the Holiday AY.
- Orville Redenbacher’s ready to eat popcorn 5 oz, $2.00.
- Chi-Chi’s salsa or snackers, $2.00.
- La Choy stir fry sauces, $2.00. $1.00/2 in that Holiday AY. Print $1.00 off La Choy AND Uncle Ben’s ready rice here.
- StarKist chunk light tuna or tuna salad, $1.25. Use $.55/2 in the 1/6 RP. Print $.50/6 here.
- Pam, $2.69. Use $1.00/1 in the Jan. AY or Holiday AY.
- 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, or A&W 12 packs, 3/$12.00.
- Rosarita refried beans, $1.25. $1.00/3 in the Holiday AY. (You can also do Old El Paso at Target for about $.51 a can after coupon + gift card, though.)
- Langers juice cocktail blend, $2.49.
- Peter Pan 16.3 oz peanut butter, $2.99.
- Healthy Choice modern or traditional classics, simple select entrees, or steaming entrees select varieties, $2.00.
- 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, A&W 2-liters, $1.25.
- Pepsi sleek cans 8 pack, $3.00. Print $1.00/2 here. $1.00/2 in the 1/13 SS.
- Super Chill 2 liter soda, $.89.
- 24 pack Coke, $5.99 when you buy two.
- La Choy bi pack dinners, $2.99.
- Bertolli meals for two, $6.99.
- Bounty huge roll paper towels 2 ct, $5.49. Use $.25/1 in the 12/30 PG.
- Glade 4 oz candles, $2.79. Print $1.50/2 here. $1.50/2 in the 12/2 SS. $2.00/2 in the 1/13 SS.
- 6 pack 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, or A&W 6 pack 16.9 oz bottles, $3.00.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.