Huggies and Pampers and Classico oh my — Dominick’sPosted at 2:49 pm by rachel in dominicks
Here are a couple of Dominick’s updates for you. First, go in Deal Match and load Huggies or Pampers Jumbo Packs for $8.99 each under Target. (This is good through Saturday 1/26.) They’re also running the following deal:
- Spend $40 on Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs get $10 off instantly at checkout through 1/30.
So I’m thinking that if you buy five jumbo packs for $44.95 after Deal Match, you should get $10 off instantly to make them $34.95 for five. Stack with the following coupons:
- $1.50/2 Luvs in the 12/30 PG. (Luvs is not on Deal Match but should be a cheaper diaper anyway — no prices listed in ad.)
- $2.00/2 Pampers in the 12/30 PG.
- $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry diapers.
- $2.00/1 Little Movers or Little Snugglers in the 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 GoodNites 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 Pull-Ups 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons.
- $2.00/1 Pull-ups.
Also check your Endorse — I have 50% back on any brand diapers. Offers vary by person, but this one has shown up on mine a couple of times – see if you have it too.
So anyway, after the Deal Match, instant savings, and five $2.00/1 coupons, you get Huggies for about $5 a pack. Better if you have the Endorse offer.
So we talked about Classico yesterday, but here are a couple of updates. It’s $1.99 each (limit 6) with in-ad coupon or on Just for U. (I recommend the in-ad coupon, because then you can see if it works — JFU has been buggy again lately!) There’s also a Catalina running on this: Classico pasta sauce through 1/27: Buy 2, get $1; buy 3, get $2, buy 4 and get $3.00 OYNO.
- Buy four pasta sauce for $7.96 with in-ad coupon.
- Use $1.00/3 printable = $6.96.
- Get back $3.00 OYNO for a net cost of $3.96 for four, or $.99 each.
- Just 1/24-1/27 for this one!
So two notes: First, some people have a personalized Classico price for $1.79, which will make the deal that much better. Check the personalized deals section of JFU to see what you have. Also, some people have 10% off pasta sauce — but it’s only coming off one jar, so you’ll save another $.19, lol.
Secondly, Classico just showed up on Ibotta, so you can get another $.50 back there. Note this is only the red 24 oz jar. It should be on everyone’s, and is a valid deal for Dominick’s.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.