- See the full list of what’s supposed to be included over at Coupons, Deals and More.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values can vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune generally has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun Times or the DuPage Daily Herald or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re often thinner. (On rare occasions, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but it’s rare enough that it’s worth remarking on when it happens.) If you are outside of Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Products $1/2 expires 4/1/13. These are forever going on sale or BOGO.
- Finish Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs (20ct+) $1.25 expires 3/16/13. It’s not as great as the January one, but higher than usual.
- Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables $1/3 expires 5/4/13. Hopefully we will get $1.00/3, because ours have been $.60/3. These go on sale for $1.00 pretty regularly.
- Hormel Always Tender Flavored Meat $1 expires 4/8/13. Wait for the little pork things to go BOGO at Jewel, and then use two coupons.
- Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $1 expires 3/10/13. I saw these at my Dollar Tree last week, so if you spot at yours as well they will be FREE after coupon.
- Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix $1 expires 3/31/13. These have been going on sale pretty regularly as well, plus look for tearpads in the meat section to save off chicken with purchase.
- Oreo Cookies (10.5oz+) $1/2 expires 3/22/13. These are $2.00 at Family Dollar through Sat., if you pick up an early edition paper.
- Physicians Formula Product $1 expires 4/30/13. Often ECB deals on this.
- Pledge Multi Surface B1G1 (value to $4.90) expires 3/23/13.
- Poise Feminine Wellness Product (excludes trial) $3 expires 3/23/13. More free products!
- Precious Galbani Cheese $1 expires 5/31/13. The little mozzarellas go $2.00-$2.50 at Pete’s Market.
- Smart Balance Butter or Blended Butter Sticks $1 expires 3/27/13. Hopefully we’ll see another good sale.
- Smart Balance Enhanced Milk 75¢ or $1 or $1.50 expires 3/27/13. And, hopefully we’ll get the $1.50/1 again. Meijer and Ultra both occasionally run sales on this.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Product $1 expires 5/10/13.
- Sorrento Cheese $1 expires 5/31/13. Dominick’s puts the string cheese on sale sometimes.
- got2b (full size item) $2 expires 3/17/13. Wait for them to go BOGO at the drugstores.
- Nestle Juicy Juice Product $1 expires 4/10/13.
- Nivea Lip Care Products $3/2 expires 3/5/13. The lip balms go on sale for $1.00 sometimes at Dominick’s and Walgreens.
- Scotties Facial Tissues Multipack $1/1 or Single Boxes $1/4 expires 3/9/13. Ultra runs $.88 sales on Scotties tissue, or it’s $1.00 at Dollar Tree.
- Wet N Wild or Fergie Product $1 expires 2/23/13. This’ll get you free cheapie cosmetics at some point.
So, how many?
It’s a decent week, with some actual food coupons. I’m getting at least four.
Not getting inserts in your paper?
The Tribune is apparently no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and some people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas so not all papers have them.
Here are a couple of places you can get clipped coupons and/or whole inserts, if the Trib isn’t working for you:
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
These are also good places to try if you just want a lot of a single coupon, as it can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.