- See the full list of what’s supposed to be included over at Coupons, Deals and More.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values can vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune generally has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun Times or the DuPage Daily Herald or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re often thinner. (On rare occasions, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but it’s rare enough that it’s worth remarking on when it happens.) If you are outside of Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- Bayer Aspirin (20ct+) $1 expires 3/17/13. Occasionally the low-dose goes on sale for $.99 at Walgreens.
- Blue Diamond Almonds (4oz+) $1/2 expires 3/31/13.
- Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Cheese or Superstring Swirls Cheese $1 expires 3/31/13.
- Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips or Cheeses $1/2 expires 3/31/13. These go on sale for $.99 at Meijer sometimes.
- Old El Paso (excludes Salsa, Refrigerated, Frozen or Soup Product) 50¢/3 or 60¢/3 or $1/4 expires 3/23/13. The gift card deal including Old El Paso is still running at Target through 2/23.
- Pace Products 50¢/2 or 60¢/2 or $1/2 expires 2/24/13. These are on the instant savings deal at Jewel at $1.49 when you buy 10 mix match items through Wed.
- Planters Jar, Canister, Bag or Multipack $1 expires 4/30/13. $1.00/1?? If so, neato.
- Yardley Single Bars $1/4, Double Bar Pack $1/2 or Shower Gel $1/1 expires 3/10/13. If you get your paper on Saturday and like these, the single bars are $.69 at CVS through Sat.
- Axe Shower Gels or Detailer (includes 16oz shower gels and axe detailer only, excludes twin packs) B2G1 (value to $5.99) expires 2/10/13.
- Purchase one (1) Clear Shampoo, Receive one (1) Conditioner or Mask Free (value to $5.99) expires 2/10/13. There have been a lot of drugstore deals on this stuff lately.
- Dean’s Dip (12oz+) $1/2 expires 3/31/13. French onion dip is $.99 at Valli through Tues.
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter 50¢/1 or 60¢/1 or $1/2 expires 2/24/13. This is $1.99 on Dominick’s Just for U through Wed.
- Knorr Homestyle Stock $1 expires 2/24/13. $2.49 on the Jewel instant savings deal through Wed. when you buy 10 mix/match items.
- Lipton Recipe Secrets Products 60¢/2 or $1/2 expires 2/24/13. $.99 at Jewel through Wed.
- Ragu 20¢/1 or 60¢/2 or $1/3 or $1.25/3 expires 2/24/13. These are on the Target gift card deal with Old El Paso, above.
- TRESemmé Shampoo or Conditioner B1G1 (value to $6) expires 2/20/13. For drugstore deals.
- Marcal Small Steps Paper Towels (6pk+), Bath Tissue (12pk+) or Napkins $1 expires 3/9/13. $3.88 at Ultra through Wed.
- Marie’s Dressing $1 expires 2/28/13. BOGO at $4.29 at Jewel through Wed.
- Newman’s Own Salsa 50¢/1 or $1/2 expires 3/9/13. On the Jewel instant savings deal at $1.49 through Wed.
- Dawn Hand Renewal, Power Clean, Bleach Alternative or Oxi 50¢ or $1 expires 2/28/13. The hand renewal goes $.99 at CVS all the time.
So, how many?
Pretty nice selection this week — I’m getting at least four.
Not getting inserts in your paper?
The Tribune is apparently no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and some people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas so not all papers have them.
Here are a couple of places you can get clipped coupons and/or whole inserts, if the Trib isn’t working for you:
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
These are also good places to try if you just want a lot of a single coupon, as it can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.