- See the full list of what’s supposed to be included over at Coupons, Deals and More.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values can vary regionally. This means that sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune generally has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun Times or the DuPage Daily Herald or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re often thinner. (On rare occasions, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but it’s rare enough that it’s worth remarking on when it happens.) If you are outside of Chicagoland, you will want to pick up the largest-circulation paper in your area.
So, what looks good to me?
- Baileys Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer $1 expires 3/31/13. If you like this, we’ve seen a ton of deals on it lately!
- Franks Red Hot Sauce 75¢ expires 3/31/13. They sell the smaller bottles for $1.00 at Dollar General, if it’s good on “any” again.
- Hormel Pepperoni $1/2 expires 3/18/13. If like the printables it doesn’t have size restrictions, that’s $.50 pepperoni at Dollar Tree.
- Infusium 23 Shampoo or Conditioner $1 expires 2/17/13. Often deals on this at Walgreens.
- Irish Spring Bars (6pk) $1 expires 2/9/13. Often deals on this at CVS.
- Mt Olives Pickles, Peppers or Relish $1 expires 3/10/13. Last time ours was $.50, so let’s hope for $1.00!
- Pepperidge Farm Jingos! Snacks $1 expires 3/31/13. These are $2.00 at Dominick’s this week.
- Rosarita Beans 55¢/2 expires 3/3/13. These are on the Jewel buy $15 get $5 Catalina this week at $1.25.
- RoTel Diced Tomatoes 50¢/2 expires 3/3/13. Also on the Jewel cat this week at $1.25.
- Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick (excludes 2, 1.4 and .5oz) $1 expires 2/2/13. If you need it, there is an OK CVS deal coming up Sunday.
- Wolf Chili 40¢ expires 3/3/13. On the Jewel deal, but at $1.50.
- Zevia (6pk) $2 expires 3/31/13. Stack with the $1.00 Whole Foods coupon here.
So, how many?
Eh. I’m probably getting two. Maybe four — if the Mt. Olive coupon is $1.00, especially.
Not getting inserts in your paper?
The Tribune is apparently no longer including inserts in some papers, the further you get from the city — and some people in Chicago and the southern burbs are also missing one or both inserts in both delivered and purchased papers. This decision is made by the inserts — they’ll decide not to distribute in certain ZIP codes, or only to distribute a certain number in given areas so not all papers have them.
Here are a couple of places you can get clipped coupons and/or whole inserts, if the Trib isn’t working for you:
- Coupons & Things by Dede. Dede also has a loyalty program where you earn points for each order, and then can redeem those points towards $ off later orders. She ships fast.
- WeClipUSave — some cheaper than Dede, and often more stock. They also have whole inserts available.
These are also good places to try if you just want a lot of a single coupon, as it can be more cost effective than buying multiple papers.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.