Here’s a new Meijer Catalina deal for you!
- Activia is on sale for $1.88 a four-pack.
- Spend $15, get a $5 store Catalina (which will NOT roll!).
- So, buy eight four-packs of Activia for $15.04.
- Use eight $1.00/1 from the 1/13 SS (or as many as you have!). There’s also a $1.00/2 manufacturer printable on the Target site.
- Pay $7.04.
- Get back $5.00 OYNO for a net cost of $2.04 for eight four-packs — best case scenario with eight $1.00/1, for those of you who get a lot of papers.
Even if you only have one of the newspaper coupons, if you buy eight for $15.04 and use one $1.00/1 and two $1.00/2 printables, you’re at $12.04 with $5.00 back, for a net cost of $7.04 for eight. Sale price runs through Wed. in Thursday ad markets (IL-Chicagoland, mainly) and through Sat. in Sunday ad markets. I’m not sure how long the Catalina runs.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.