All of this was net $12.24. (Oh, and one bag of pasta chips is not pictured because I gave it to a friend.) I decided to run over and do another round with the school supplies coupon for things that are hard to find deals on, like sturdy three subject notebooks and 2″ view binders. Things that were free:
- Wasa, $1.79. Used $1.00/1 Facebook printable and got $1.00 back from Ibotta.
- Pasta chips, BOGO at $2.00. Used $2.00/2 Hopster printable. (Has anyone found these anywhere but Hillside?)
- Post-It singles, $.99. Used $1.00/1 Target printable.
- Scotch tape, $1.02. (OK — close to free…) Used $1.00/1 Target printable.
- Appliance light bulbs, $2.79 each. Used the $2.00/1 Target printable with the $1.00/1 manufacturer printable.
- Command hook, $2.94. Used $1.00/1 Target printable with previously available $2.00/1 manufacturer printable.
The Gold n’ Plump drumsticks were tagged $3.19 but apparently rang up $3.49, grr. Used the $1.00/1 clearance sticker and $1.00/1 from their site and those were $1.49. Everything else was expensive school supplies to get up to $25.00 for the gift card — Spent $18.24 on the REDcard and got back the $5.00 school supplies gift card (using the $5 when you buy $25 in this past week’s ad), plus $1.00 back from Ibotta, for a net cost of $12.24.