This giveaway is sponsored by Groupon. All opinions here, however, are my own.
This week, Groupon is featuring some of Giulana Rancic’s favorite Chicago events, activities, and merchants! Here are a number of Giulana’s picks for you, then enter below for your chance to win a $25 Groupon gift card so that you can find your own favorite.
Let’s start out with Jazzin’ at the Shedd, which looks amazing, doesn’t it? Score two tickets for just $20, or 44% off.
- And when you’re not Jazzin’ at the Shedd, try Jammin’ at the Zoo with this Lincoln Park Zoo Groupon!
- Or if you feel less jazzy or jammy, try the Giulana-recommended Blues Concert for two deal at Kingston Mines, instead.
Our next Giulana Rancic pick is a quintessential Chicago activity: See Island of Lemurs 3D (with popcorn and sodas!) at Navy Pier IMAX, and pick up two tickets for just $24.00.
- Or another family option: Check out up to 61% off a bowling package for 5 at Diversey River Bowl.
- Or these Field Museum deals, where you get free Groupon bucks with your Discovery Pass.
Dress for any of these events and activities with your 50% off Caché Groupon, where $25 gets you $50.
- Feel more boutique-y? Try this $15 for $25 deal at Art Effect in Lincoln Park.
- Need shoes to go with? Another Giulana Rancic pick: $85 for $100 at Lori’s Shoes.
- And finish it off with her recommended $25 for $40 accessories at M2 Boutique, while you’re at it…
And do your hair for the final touch — you want to look good in all your new duds. Get up to 44% off blowouts at Arch Apothecary on the Near North Side.
- Or, check out this kerastase treatment, partial highlights, and blowout at Siren Salon — just $69 for the lot.
And, if you have a spare $200 left over, here’s another Giulana Rancic pick for someplace to show off your new look: Attend this Wine 101 Class and Dinner with Wine Director Ryan Arnold on June 24 at Paris Club Bistro & Bar.
- Or, $265 gets you a black truffle dinner with wine service at RPM.
- Then burn it all off with a one month membership and personal training session at David Barton Gym Chicago.
So those are all of Giulana Rancic’s favorite Chicago merchants on Groupon — how’s that for an eclectic mix? But let’s move on to the giveaway, for your chance to pick up your own faves.
Groupon gift card giveaway
What can you win?
- THREE Mashup Mom readers will each win a $25 Groupon gift card. Note: Winners’ gift codes will be sent by email to the address you enter with; use one you check regularly.
How do you enter?
- Just comment here and let me know which Giulana Rancic Groupon pick sounds most intriguing!
One entry per comment; each comment is an entry; a maximum of one entry per household. Enter through 11:59 PM Central on 6/6/14. U.S. residents only, please. If you are reading this through email or Facebook, please click on the title of this post (up at the top where it says “Giulana…”) to go back to the blog. Scroll down to the bottom of the post and you will see a box to enter your comment; just comment there to enter. Email and Facebook entries will not be counted. If you are reading the Mashup Mom homepage on the web, look at the bottom of this post where it says “___ comments.” Click on that to get the box to enter your own comment.
The fine print
Prizing and information for this giveaway has been provided by Groupon; however, all opinions here are my own. The winner will be randomly selected from all comments received on or around 6/7/14. Codes will be sent via email to winners’ addresses.
No purchase necessary. The number of eligible entries receives determines the odds of winning. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Void where prohibited. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery of your prize.