Here are a few items that are free with coupons right now — no Catalinas, no Register Rewards, just straight up free. In IL, grocery store sales now generally run through Tuesday 11/19 (except for a few stores like Meijer and Ultra Foods, whose sales change on Thurs.), and drugstore, Target, Walmart sales through Saturday 11/23. So, let’s shop for free!
Did I miss anything? Comment here.
- Wet n Wild cosmetics, starting at $1.00. Use $1.00/1 in the 11/17 RP for free makeup.
- Kiss easy fit natural nails, $1.00. Print $1.00/1 here for free nails.
- RepHresh tampons, $1.00. Print $1.00/1 here for free tampons. Also, look in your free boxes for $1.00/1 coupons to get more free tampons.
Note that items and brands carried varies greatly between stores.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow, $1.00. Use $1.00/1 in the 9/15 RP for free eye shadow.
- Progresso Recipe Starters, 2/$1.00. Use $.50/1 in the 10/13 SS for free sauce.
- Back to Nature mac & cheese, $1.00. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook for free mac & cheese.
- 2 liter 7 Up TEN (but also shows A&W), $.75. Use $.75 e-coupon limit 1 or $.75/1 in the 11/17 SS for free TEN soda.
Unadvertised pricing can vary by store and by region.
- Campbell’s slow cooker sauce, $1.99. Use $1.00/1 in the 10/6 or 11/10 SS. Stack with $1.00/1 Target coupon here for free sauce.
- Colgate Extra Clean toothbrush, $.94. Print $1.00/1 Colgate oral care Target coupon here for a free toothbrush.
- Anna’s ginger thins, $.99. Use $1.00/1 in the 11/17 RP for free cookies.
Note that unadvertised prices at Walmart vary by region and by store.
- Gold Bond hand cream, $.97. Use $1.00/1 in the 11/3 RP for free hand cream.
- Efferdent trial pack, $1.00. Use $1.00/1 in the 11/10 SS for free denture cleaner.
- 4-ct Advil PM, $.97. Use the $1.00/1 in the 10/13 RP for free drugs.
- Equate small package pantiliners, $.97. Print $1.00/1 here for free liners.