Five free Kindle books and five cheap Kindle books for 9/1/13
A couple of things to keep in mind about Kindle e-books:
- Free Kindle books are generally only free for one or two days — if they no longer say “Kindle price: $0.00″ when you click through, the freebie period has ended.
- If you don’t have a Kindle, you can read any of these Kindle e-books on their FREE reading apps for PC, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone and more.
Let’s start with free Kindle e-books!
Here are five free Kindle books for 9/1/13:
- How (Not) to Kiss a Toad (Cindy Eller #1)
- Seeds of Vengeance (Kendall O’Dell Mystery series)
- The Midwife’s Here!: The Enchanting True Story of One of Britain’s Longest Serving Midwives
- The Family Camping Handbook: Real Food in the Big Woods
- Vertical Gardening: Your Quick and Easy Guide to Delicious Healthy Foods in Small Spaces
Want more Kindle e-books? Not free but cheap!
Here are five cheap Kindle books ($2.99 and under) for 9/1/13:
- Lip Service: A Novel, just $.99.
- Red Alert (RosettaBooks into Film ), $1.99.
- Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life, $1.99.
- The Shipping News: A Novel, $1.99.
- Kissed by Fire (Book Two of the Sunwalker Saga), a mere $.99.
*** Find more Kindle e-book bargains on the Kindle daily deals site here. As with the Kindle freebies, some of these prices are only good today or for a limited time.