Five free Kindle books and five cheap Kindle books for 10/8/13
About Kindle e-books:
- Free Kindle books are often only free for one or two days — if they no longer say “Kindle price: $0.00″ when you click through, the freebie period has ended. The price is current as of the time of this post, but can change at any time.
- If you don’t have a Kindle, you can read any of these Kindle e-books on their FREE reading apps for PC, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone and more.
Let’s start with free Kindle e-books!
Here are five free Kindle books for 10/8/13:
- Canology – A Beginner’s Guide To Canning & Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods
- Mountain Angel (Northstar Angels, Book One)
- Standing Strong: How to Resist the Enemy of Your Soul
- The In’s and Out’s of Coconut Oil: A Beginners Guide to Exploring the Amazing Benefits of Coconut Oil Help with Weight Loss, Allergies, Healthier Skin, Hair and much more.
- The Paleo Kid’s Halloween: 15 Spookily Delicious Halloween Candies & Treats (Primal Gluten Free Kids Cookbook)
- Annie’s Truth (Touch of Grace) — whoops! That’s six! bonus
Want more Kindle e-books? Not free but cheap!
Here are five cheap Kindle books ($2.99 and under) for 10/8/13:
- Call the Midwife: Shadows of the Workhouse, $1.99.
- Call the Midwife: Farewell to the East End, also $1.99.
- Huggy Kissy (Leslie Patricelli board books), $1.39.
- Wisdom’s Prize, just $.99.
- Miss Quinn’s Quandary, also $.99.
*** Find more Kindle e-book bargains on the Kindle daily deals site here. As with the Kindle freebies, some of these prices are only good today or for a limited time. Check to be sure the price is still current before purchasing.