Here’s what’s shiny and new in the Sunday Dominick’s ad for 2/3/13. See the weekly matchups and other Dominick’s deals here.
Sunday and Monday 2/3-2/4 only
Spend $75 get $10 OYNO. Lots of exclusions, as usual, apply.
Sunday 2/3 only
- DiGiorno pizza, $3.49 limit 2. Huh. Your third should ring up $3.88 because that’s the price in the weekly ad through Wed. Use buy two get one free DiGiorno here, buy two get one free in the 1/27 RP, or another buy two get one free here. There’s also still buy two get one free on Just for U. Now: The Just for U coupon has been taking off $6.99 — I am not sure if they’ll fix that before tomorrow. The printables and newspaper coupons also automatically scan at the maximum value; some cashiers have been adjusting down and some have not. So: Technically with the buy two get one free coupon, you should get three for $7.37 ($3.49, $3.49, $3.88, -$3.49). It may turn out to be much better, depending how the coupons come off.
- Lay’s potato chips or Doritos, $1.99.
- Tostitos, $1.69.
- Signature Cafe 26 oz St. Louis ribs or 16 oz baby back ribs, $6.99.
- Safeway food preparation & storage, table top, or facial tissue select varieties BOGO.
- 6-7 oz Cheez-It, $1.49.
Sunday 2/3-Saturday 2/9
Buy two or more large household items, save $3.00 on each. Over 20 participating brands — check for more tags in store. The trick here is to look at your Just for U personalized deals and see if you have a low personalized price on any, because the $3.00 instant savings has been coming off the personalized price. Prices shown here are AFTER instant savings when you buy two or more.
- Glad trash bags 24-80 ct, $6.29. Print $1.00/1 when you sign up here.
- Charmin 24 double roll tissue, $11.99. Use $.25/1 in the 1/27 PG.
- Tide 100 oz liquid or 95-98 oz powder, $10.99. $.40/1, $1.50/2, and $3.00/3 in the 1/27 PG.
- Quilted Northern 24 double roll tissue, $11.99.
- Cottonelle 24 double roll tissue, $11.99. Look for $.75/1 tearpads and $1.00/1 peelies. $.50/1 in the 1/13 SS.
- All 150 oz liquid or 72 ct Pacs, $8.99. Use $2.00/2 in the 1/6 RP or print $2.00/2 here.
- Surf 156 oz powder, $8.99. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Duracell Duralock batteries 16 ct AA or AAA, 8 ct C or D or 4 ct 9 volt, $10.99. Use $.75/1 in the 1/27 PG.
- Bounty, Viva, or Brawny 10 or 12 big rolls, $11.99. Use $.25/1 Bounty in the 1/27 PG. $.60/1 Viva in the 1/13 SS. $1.00/2 Brawny in the 2/3 RP.
- Gain or Safeway Ultra Advanced detergent 150 oz liquid or 157 oz powder, $11.99. $.40/1 and $1.00/2 Gain in the 1/13 SS.
Sunday 2/3-Saturday 2/9
- Irish Spring 6 ct bar or Soft soap body wash. (Also pictures Irish Spring body wash), $3.99 limit 4 with in-ad coupon. Use $1.00/1 Irish Spring in the 1/20 SS.
- Gerber organic 2nd foods pouches, $1.50. Print $.99/6 here.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.