Here’s what we have going on Dominick’s Just for U this morning. First: Cracker Barrel cheese shows up as a $1.99 price, meaning you should be able to load that price and use this $1.00/1 printable for $.99 cheese — multiple bars, but one transaction per card. Everyone cross your fingers, toes, and whatever else you have to cross that this coupon doesn’t beep, lol.
Secondly, I’m seeing both the $1.99 price for ICBINB and a $1.00/1 e-coupon for ICBINB. If both come off, that should make for $.99 spread.
Apparently it’s dairy week at Dominick’s. While you’re there, also be sure to load your free Muller Corner yogurt. This is new, but I’ll surely try one for free, why not?
You can also load a price for $4.49 Sea Cuisine fire roasted salmon or tilapia. We have a new $2.00/1 coupon this morning that will make this $2.49. Limit four, once per card.
The Hormel Compleats shows up as a manufacturer e-coupon, meaning we can’t stack a paper coupon with it to make it cheap.
7-Up shows up as a $.49 one-time limit one price, meaning you SHOULD be able to use the $.75/1 in the “what’s new at Dominick’s” flyer to get this free. Possible overage, but it will probably beep.
V8 V-Fusion shows up as a price, meaning do this:
- Buy four for $7.96.
- Use two $.50/2 in the 1/13 SS = $6.96.
- Get back $3.00 OYNO for a net cost of $3.96 for four, or $.99 each.
Here again is the Catalina deal: Buy any V8 100% vegetable or V8 V-Fusion juice between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $3 OYNO. Buy 2 get $1.50; buy 3 get $2.00; buy 4 or more get $3.00.
Last few notes
- We have a $5.99 Starbucks VIA 6-8 count price and a $1.00/1 manufacturer e-coupon for Starbucks VIA to make that $4.99. Still expensive for what is essentially instant coffee, but if you likes it… Spot anything else in the Coupon Center I missed?
- Over in Deal Match, they are matching Jewel’s $2.00 Thomas’ English muffins and $1.00 Green Giant boxed veggies.
- Also check your Personalized Deals in JFU. I have very little new, but do have a $4/$40 and a $2.51 price for O Organics soy milk (I think because I keep buying Silk soy there). Everyone will have something different — what did they give you?
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.