Didn’t buy any more party trays at Target shopping — and baby dealsPosted at 9:58 am by rachel in shopping trips, target
So I started thinking that I like Bounce, and that I didn’t feel like sitting in front of the computer at the moment, so … took another little trip to Target this morning. Bounce was $1.97 at my store, so a whopping $.02 cheaper even than I told you earlier, lol.
Four 34 sheet Bounce, $7.88. Used four $1.00/1 Target coupons from the 1/20 SS and four $.50/1 manufacturer coupons from the 12/30 PG.
2 Johnson’s baby powder, buy one get one 50% off at $2.44 = $3.66. Used two $.75/1 from the intermittent 1/6 Target insert that only some people got in some papers, and $.75/1 manufacturer coupon from the 1/6 SS. (Why just one? They say one per person. Sigh.)
Johnson’s baby deal
A lot of Johnson’s baby and Aveeno baby products are buy one, get one 50% off, starting as low as $2.44 for the lotion and the powder. Read a bunch of scenarios at Totally Target here. My two baby powder came to $3.66 minus $2.25 in coupons = $1.41 for two, or $.72 each.
Big packs of Huggies are $19.79, buy two get a $10 Target gift card. Your best deal here:
- Buy two Snug & Dry Huggies big packs for $39.58.
- Use two $3.00/1 printables here = $33.58.
- Use $1.00/2 Target printable = $32.58.
- Get back $10 for a net cost of $22.58 for two boxes, or $11.29 each.
- Target store baby coupons to stack here include $3.00/2 GoodNites, $1.00/2 Pull-Ups, $1.00/2 Huggies, $3.50 off select Huggies.
- $3.00/1 Huggies snug & dry (watch video).
- $2.00/1 Little Movers or Little Snugglers in the 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 GoodNites 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 Pull-Ups 1/13 SS.
- $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons.
- $2.00/1 Pull-ups.
- Save $1.50 on any one pack of HUGGIES diapers.
- Also check your Endorse — I have 50% back on any brand diapers. Offers vary by person, but this one has shown up on mine a couple of times – see if you have it too.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.