Welcome back to Crunchy Friday (yes, it’s Saturday — it’s just been that kind of week!) for 9/7/13, which rounds up the week’s best new organic, natural, green, gluten free, and allergy friendly coupons and online deals. Note: You’ll find a mix here — not everything here is organic; not everything is gluten free. Pick the deals and coupons that are right for your own family.
- 90210 for $1.50/1 Seeds of Change organic product and $1.00/1 Wildwood tofu.
- 62946 for $.75/1 Bear Naked Morning power pack.
- $1.50/1 Newman’s Own Organics K-Cups.
- $.75/1 Pillsbury gluten free refrigerated dough.
- $.75/1 Cascadian Farm product.
- Print $1.00/2 avocados or other EB Farm products here.
- $1.00/2 Happy Family (Facebook).
- Share and save for $1.00/1 Daiya (Facebook).
- $3.00/1 Yes To item over $5.00.
- $.50/1 Sahale Snacks.
- $1.00/1 Canyon Bakehouse gluten free.
- $5.00/1 Culturelle.
- $.75/3 Larabar, Uber, ALT, or Jocalat bars.
- $.75/2 Larabar ALT bars.
- $1.00/3 Larabar here.
- $1.00/1 Monk Fruit in the Raw.
- $.75/1 Agave in the Raw.
- $.50/1 Immaculate Baking scones or sweet rolls.
- $.55/1 So Delicious Dairy Free.
- $1.50/1 Airborne.
- New coupons on Mambo Sprouts include: $1.00/2 shelf stable Almond Breeze, $1.00/1 Arrowhead Mills, $1.00/1 Rudi’s Organic Bakery, $1.00/2 Van’s cracker, cereals, or snack bars, and $1.00/1 MaraNatha.
- New Newman’s Own Organics coupons for September.
- Barbara’s Bakery: $1.00/1 Morning Oat Crunch, and $1.00/1 Organic Snackimals.
- Several Brown Cow coupons on their site here.
Kindle freebies usually only last 1-2 days, so check that the price is still showing $0.00 before assuming it is still free.
- The Twins’ Guide to Gluten-Free Baking: 25 Quick and Easy Recipes for Busy Bakers
- Gluten Free Vegetarian Cookbook: Gluten Free Recipes, Baking and Diet for Better Health
- How to Easily Grow Organic Superfoods at Home Without a Garden (Backyard-Ideas.org Guides 1)
Amazon — As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. And you need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account. With subscribe & save, if you have five or more qualifying subscriptions arriving on the same day each month, you get a 15% off discount instead of 5% — making your prices that much better than those shown here.
- Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour, 22-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4) is $12.24 shipped with subscribe & save, or $3.06 each.
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 1 Starting Solids, Fresh Mango, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 16), $10.88 shipped with subscribe & save, or just $.68 a pouch.
- Lundberg Wild Blend, Gourmet Blend of Wild and Whole Grain Brown Rice, Gluten Free, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) Package May Vary, $15.96 shipped with subscribe & save.