Welcome back to Crunchy Friday for 2/7/14, which rounds up the week’s best new organic, natural, green, gluten free, and allergy friendly coupons and online deals. Note: You’ll find a mix here — not everything here is organic; not everything is gluten free. Pick the deals and coupons that are right for your own family.
- $.75/1 Cascadian Farm product (Facebook).
- Another $.75/1 Cascadian Farm.
- Today 2/7 only, head to Facebook to print a high value $3.00/1 Barbara’s cereal coupon!
- $1.00/3 Sprout organic toddler or baby food pouches (ZIP 77477 then reload).
- $1.00/2 Sprout smash organic smoothie pouches (ZIP 77477 then reload).
- $.75/1 Earthbound Farm organic fruit.
- $.75/1 Mochi ice cream.
- $1.00/2 Kashi cereals (ZIP 18051 then reload, if you don’t see it).
- $.75/3 Larabar.
- $.75/1 Food Should Taste Good.
- Mambo Sprouts has added $.50/1 Back to Nature product, $1.00/1 MaraNatha, and more.
- $1.00/1 DeLallo gluten free pasta.
- $1.00/1 Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal.
- $1.50/1 KeVita.
- $2.00/1 Annie’s frozen entrees (Facebook). If you use this at Target, you can also get $2.00 back from Ibotta on a Target exclusive offer.
- Always check the price on these, since they are often only free a short time.
- Gluten Free Diet: The Beginners Guide to Going Gluten Free and Grain Free
- Gluten Free Bread Recipes: Delicious Gluten Free Bread Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
- Quinoa Recipes: The Complete Guide to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More (Every Day Recipes)
- Gluten-free Living: Simple, Delicious, Gluten-free Recipes for the Modern Family
- The Coconut Flour Cookbook: Delicious Gluten Free Coconut Flour Recipes
- Seed Saving for the Organic Gardener (Organic Gardening Guides)
- Organic Gardening Book Package: Organic Gardening: Your Guide to Growing Healthy Organic Produce & Seed Saving for the Organic Gardener
Amazon — As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. You need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account. With subscribe & save, you get 5% off + free shipping. If you have five or more qualifying subscriptions arriving on the same day each month, you get a 15% off discount instead (or 20% for Amazon Mom members!) — making your prices that much better than those shown here.
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes: Easy and Delectable Slow Cooked Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More (The Easy Recipe), just $.99 for Kindle.
- Get this four pack of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Raw Sunflower Seeds, 20-Ounce Packages, for just $11.97 shipped with subscribe & save! That’s only $2.99 per 20 oz package. Use these to make Cinnamon Sunflower Seed Butter — super easy, super tasty! And then, once you have your sunflower seed butter, you can use it to make super easy dairy free gluten free peanut free Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies! See, it’s a whole plan.
- $5.00 off select Barilla gluten free pasta when you clip this coupon on Amazon. Combine with subscribe & save for an even better deal.
- Checkout 51 (app OR online) has $1.00 back on big Fage Total. Also: $.50 back on eggs (including organic!) and $.25 back on blueberries.
The Body Shop
- Shop Pharmaca.com and get 20% off orders of $75, or 30% off $125 or more! Use code FEBRUARY. Exclusions Apply. Ends 2/9.