Welcome back to Crunchy Friday for 1/3/14, which rounds up the week’s best new organic, natural, green, gluten free, and allergy friendly coupons and online deals. Note: You’ll find a mix here — not everything here is organic; not everything is gluten free. Pick the deals and coupons that are right for your own family.
- $1.00/2 Tasty Bite heat & eat rice.
- $.50/1 Hormel natural choice. The lunch meat is gluten free, nitrate free.
- $1.00/1 Barilla gluten free pasta reset.
- $1.00/1 Stevia in the Raw.
- $1.00/1 Monk Fruit in the Raw or Stevia in the Raw.
- $.50/1 Harvest Snaps.
- $1.00/1 Monk Fruit in the Raw.
- $.75/1 Cascadian Farm product.
- $.75/2 Larabar ALT bars.
- $.50/1 Immaculate Baking refrigerated biscuits or crescents.
- $.50/1 Muir Glen (ZIP 02020 then reload).
- $5.00/1 Earth’s Best Organic infant formula.
- Mambo Sprouts added: $.75/1 Noosa yoghurt, $1.50/2 Dr. Praeger’s Holiday Pancakes, more.
- $.75/1 Enjoy Life Plentils.
- $.75/1 Nasoya (Facebook).
- New to load on SavingStar: Immaculate Baking, Larabar, Food Should Taste Good.
- Always check the price on these, since they are often only free a short time.
- The Coconut Flour Cookbook: Delicious Gluten Free Coconut Flour Recipes
- Coconut Oil Recipes: Nature’s Remedy for Health, Beauty, Weight Loss, Allergies and Detoxing (The Easy Recipe)
- Best of Grain Free Meal Plans, Volume 1: A cook book for those following grain free diets
- The Almond Flour Cookbook: 30 Delicious and Gluten Free Recipes
- How to Sprout Raw Food: Grow an Indoor Organic Garden with Wheatgrass, Bean Sprouts, Grain Sprouts, Microgreens, and More
- Coconut Flour Recipes: Healthy & Delicious Recipes For All Meals
- Grow Your Own Groceries: Vegetables
- Non-GMO Cheerios soon available — original yellow box only.
- At ALDI: SimplyNature natural and organic foods now available in all stores, every day, starting 1/8/14.
Amazon — As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. You need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account. With subscribe & save, if you have five or more qualifying subscriptions arriving on the same day each month, you get a 15% off discount instead of 5% (or 20% for Amazon Mom members!) — making your prices that much better than those shown here.
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour, 16-Ounce Units (Pack of 4), $25.42 shipped with subscribe & save.
- El’s Kitchen Snaps Gluten Free Bagel Chips, Variety Pack, 3 Count, $11.62 shipped with subscribe & save + the $2.00 coupon on the page.
- Save $2.00 on select Apple & Eve multipacks — combine with subscribe & save for more savings.
- Clip this coupon to save $2.00 on select GoPicnic; combine with subscribe & save!
- Health Warrior Chia Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 15 Count, $15.30 shipped with subscribe & save + the 25% off coupon on the page.
- Health Warrior Premium White Chia Seeds, 16 Ounce, $9.99 shipped with subscribe & save + the 25% off coupon on the page.
- Ibotta has $.50 back on a gallon of any brand milk and $.50 back on eggs, both through Sunday. Use on organics and save a little more!
- Crispy Garlic Fingerling Potatoes are gluten free, dairy free.
- Also check out the Gluten Free Recipes board on Pinterest, for recipes from many different bloggers!