Welcome back to Crunchy Friday, which rounds up the week’s best natural, organic, green, and gluten and other allergen free deals.
- $.60/2 Hodgson Mill baking mixes (77062).
- $1.00/1 Justin’s Nut Butter (Facebook).
- $1.00/1 Rice Select Texmati white, Texmati brown, Texmati light brown, or Jasmati.
- $.75/1 Lundberg brown rice pasta.
- $1.00/1 Simply 7 Snacks (click “coupon” on the top).
- $1.00/1 Voskos Greek yogurt.
- $1.00/1 French Meadow Bakery product.
- $1.00/1 Canyon Bakehouse gluten free products (Facebook).
- Tradewinds Lemonade Tea, 20-Ounce (Pack of 12), $7.63 shipped with subscribe & save. As always, you can cancel subscriptions any time under your account. This is just $.64 a bottle.
- Chebe Bread Original Cheese Bread Mix, Gluten Free, 7.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 8 ), $16.46 shipped with subscribe & save. That’s just $2.06 each.
- SunButter Creamy Sunflower Seed Spread, 16-Ounce Plastic Jars (Pack of 6), $21.76 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Pamela’s Products Baking & Pancake Mix, 3.5-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 12), $13.12 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Silk Pure Almond Original, 32-Ounce Aseptic Cartons (Pack of 6), $13.02 shipped with subscribe & save. That’s $2.17 each.
- Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs, Free and Clear, 20-Count, $3.97 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Pastariso Organic Brown Rice Rotini, 8-Ounce (Pack of 12), $20.55 shipped with subscribe & save. Other Pastariso on similar discounts, scroll down for more.
Lock & Lock
- Lock & Lock is offering 50% off sitewide with code WINTERFEVER. You must be logged in to use the code. You can use the code on the view your cart page. Create your account before browsing, because you need to verify their confirmation email to finish the account creation process, and it took about 10 minutes for mine to show up. Not sure when this code expires, but it’s a good time to look at glass food storage options.
- Pick up 25 points with the Hellmann’s learn & earn opportunity. Again, with Recyclebank, you complete green-ish activities, earn points, then redeem them for high value coupons, some of which are for natural or organic products.