Nice! Zaycon chicken briefly went up to $2.49/lb — but they extended the date of the event and found more supply, so the price is back down to $1.89/lb for their boneless skinless chicken breast. If you ordered at the $2.49 price, you’ll get the $.60/lb credit back in your account (heads up that they’re crediting toward future purchases rather than refunding) sometime within the next couple of days.
- So… Be sure to reserve your fall boneless skinless chicken breast order from Zaycon Foods: Illinois events are next week, and I have mine already reserved.
It’s nice to have chicken in the freezer to pull out for easy Crock Pot meals (*coughslowcookersalsachicken*) when you have a busy day and want dinner to just be ready when you get home from kids’ activities!
What’s a Zaycon?
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
How much meat was that, again?
- 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.89/lb = $76.92 (+ low food tax).
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Chicken pickup locations in the Chicago area include: Oak Brook, Wheaton, Elk Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Aurora, Glenview, Orland Park, Gurnee, and Joliet.
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- Please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.