Zaycon Foods has opened up pick-up dates for fresh boneless skinless chicken breast. In February, so I’m not sure why it’s a spring chicken event — maybe just for the clever name!
- If you’re not in IL, they’ve opened up other events all across the country, too, so see what’s by you.
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken from quite a while back, if you’re curious and want to see some pix! I have picked up more at many events since.
How much chicken was that, again?
- 40 lbs of chicken at $1.89/lb = $75.60. They do charge IL food tax, which brings it to $77.30 after tax.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.