Calling all Zaycon Fresh fans! Today only you’ll get an extra 12% off any order of one case or more with code WE12.
What’s a Zaycon?
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Fresh,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule pickup events across the country.
How much meat was that, again?
Get 12% off any of these open events from August-Nov. 2016, including:
- 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.69/lb = $67.60 a case.
- 40 lbs of 80/20 ground beef (packed in 2 lb packages) at $2.99/lb = $119.60 a case.
- 40 lbs of 93/7 ground beef (packed in 2 lb packages) at $3.99/lb = $159.60 a case.
- 48 lbs of 90/10 ground turkey (packed in one pound chubs) at $2.08/lb = $99.84 a case.
- 25 lbs of wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets at $7.49/lb = $187.25 a case.
More meats available; see their site for the full list and get another 12% off any of these prices with code WE12.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Pickup locations for Zaycon events in the Chicagoland area include: Oak Brook, Wheaton, Elk Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Aurora, Rolling Meadows, St. Charles, Glenview, Elgin, and Orland Park. Put in your ZIP code to see what cities are available near you.
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- Please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these events are too large for your family’s needs.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.
See the Zaycon Fresh site for specific pickup locations and times for these events.