Zaycon has announced upcoming sales — including new 80/20 ground beef at $2.99/lb.
- Events coming up Oct-Dec. — and the $6.99/lb frozen wild sockeye salmon is also coming up in October.
What’s a Zaycon?
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Fresh,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
How much meat was that, again?
Choose from open events, including:
- 25 lbs of frozen wild sockeye salmon fillets at $6.99/lb = $174.75 + low food tax (October event).
- 36 lbs of hickory smoked bacon at $3.79/lb = $136.44 a case + low food tax (October event).
- 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.89/lb = $75.60 a case + low food tax (November event).
- 40 lbs of 93/7 ground beef at $3.99/lb = $159.60 a case + low food tax (December event).
- 40 lbs of 80/20 ground beef at $2.99/lb = $119.60 a case + low food tax (December event).
More meats available; see their site for the full list.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Pickup locations for Zaycon events in the Chicagoland area include: Oak Brook, Wheaton, Elk Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Aurora, Glenview, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Joliet, Gurnee, Lindenhurst, DeKalb, Kankakee, Rochelle, Rockford, Franklin WI, Milwaukee WI.
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- Please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these events are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.