Zaycon Foods is now Zaycon Fresh, and Zaycon bacon is coming in June. Events are starting to sell out, so get in on your hickory smoked medium sliced bacon at $3.49/lb — it’s really good, guys. Chicken is coming up in July at $1.69/lb for boneless skinless, and you can place your orders for that now as well.
What’s a Zaycon?
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Fresh,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
How much meat was that, again?
- You get 36 lbs of bacon at $3.49 a pound = $125.64 + low food tax.
- You get 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.69/lb = $67.60 + low food tax.
- You get 40 lbs of 93/7 ground beef at $4.49/lb = $179.60 + low food tax.
- … and more — they also have chicken strips, patio steaks, and pork sausage links events coming up at select locations.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Pickup locations in the Chicagoland area include: Oak Brook, Wheaton, Elk Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Aurora, Glenview, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Joliet, Gurnee, Lindenhurst, DeKalb, Kankakee, Rochelle, Rockford, Franklin WI, Milwaukee WI.
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- Please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these events are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.