Here are a few Whole Foods deals for the week of 12/17/14 – 12/23/14. Wheaton IL location; prices can vary regionally. Whole Foods tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours.
- See more tips here on How to Save at Whole Foods.
- Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores.
- Print Whole Foods store coupons here or find them in the Whole Deal flyer at the front of the store.
Whole Foods deals week of 12/17/14
- Immaculate Baking gluten free refrigerated cookie dough is 2/$6.00 through 1/1/15. Use the $1.00/2 in this month’s Whole Deal stacked with two $.50/1 manufacturer coupons here.
- If you’re looking for cheap gluten free organic cornmeal, Arrowhead Mills is on sale through 1/1/15 for $1.99. Use the $1.00/1 in this month’s Whole Deal to get it for $.99.
- Free Spectrum canola oil spray (on price cut for $3.99 through 1/1, use $2.00/1 in this month’s Whole Deal + $2.00/1 manufacturer coupon here).
- Wild caught sockeye salmon fillet, $12.99/lb.
- Bakery ancient grain bread, $3.99.
- Earth Balance buttery sticks, $3.00. Get $1.00 back on Ibotta.
- 32 oz Pacific organic broth, $2.50. Print $.75/1 Pacific here.
- 35.2 oz Native USA organic cane sugar, $4.39.
- RW Knudsen 32 oz cider & spice, $3.00.
- Frontier organic spices — last time I went to Whole Foods, some were on sale as low as $3.99 (herbs de provence, parsley, cinnamon sticks) — but I’m not sure how long the sale runs. I just noticed there is now a $2.00 back offer on one on Ibotta, which should make for a good deal combined with the $1.00/1 on Mambo Sprouts and $1.00/1 in this month’s Whole Deal. As low as free if still on sale; cheap if the sale is over.