Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander found four 26 oz jars Premium Gold whole flax seed, $16 shipped with 15% off coupon on the 5% off S&S tier, or $13 shipped with 15% off coupon on the 20% off tier: “This looks like a good deal with the Q and 20%.”
- From jennyh: “Just a tip: If you want to make your own vanilla (either for yourself or for xmas gifts) you soak split vanilla beans in vodka. For a $30 investment you can have about a gallon of awesome vanilla that will last you years (it gets stronger the longer you let it soak). Here is a link to amazon for vanilla beans, its a large quantity and you can always go with a smaller batch, but i bottle my large quantity into cute little bottles from hobby lobby and use them for xmas gifts. It needs 8 weeks to soak minimum so now is a good time to get it started for xmas!”
- On Got2B, Outlander says: “There’s $1 back on Saving Star too, for CVS, so could be a good deal there.”
- Anne shares: “Rev Burger in Carol Stream offers gluten free buns and healthier options. I don’t know if that seems like a birthday dinner restaurant, but it’s an idea.”
- Some ideas from peaches: “Concerning GF restaurants, are there any Indian middle eastern or vegetarian restaurants in the area? From what I understand there are a fair amount of people from India and Pakistan living in the area, and some of their dishes are GF. None of the chains are going to have very many GF options.You can also go to yelp and put in a zip code and gluten free, and there are several options mentioned”
- Nora says: “Texas Roadhouse offers gluten free options.”
- Jane says: “Plus there is a store coupon for 50c/1 EE cereal on the front of the Big Book that expires 10-28 [to go with this $1.00/1 manufacturer printable]. Would be great if these are on sale or in the clearance section. I think I saw some priced at just $2 last time I looked but am not sure of the dates on that?”
- And peaches adds: “When I was there Saturday they had the crunchy nuggets cereal on sale for $2.00″
- DON comments: “I HIGHLY suggest the magazine ORGANIC GARDENING, the only magazine I consistently renew. This magazine comes every other month and is packed with excellent information. This is a great price and as I just found out, I subscribed for 2 years and before checkout was offered a third year for $4.99 which I took advantage of as well. This magazine is straight forward without the fluff and propaganda or speculation, just true and tested info. You will not be disappointed and will feel good offering this on your coffee table.”
- A report from findin’deals: “Suave Professionals reg size shampoo/conditioner is $2.99. Large is $5.19. If purchasing regular size, cashier may adjust one of the $2 coupons to $1.49 to match $1.49 sale price”
- Sanee is wondering: “A question to any other shoppers of Meijer in St.Charles….Has anyone else had an inconsistent experience with using ‘competitor coupons?’ I carry the policy with me for this reason, but had a horrible experience last night trying to use a target coupon with a manufacturer. I talked with corporate a LONG time ago to make sure the policy was being interpreted correctly and was reassured, but even the “big” manager last night said they can’t accept both and, ‘we’ll do it this time….’ any suggestions?? To my knowledge the policy hasn’t changed….??”
- Don posts on Facebook: “ISO bread bowls like those at Panera without the Panera price…. any grocery stores etc. sell these?”
- Lisa is wondering about the tanks on Tanga: “Has anyone gotten these? I’m tall and am concerned they’ll be short…”
- Meg responds: “I haven’t bought these specifically, but I’ve bought a couple of different variety packs of shirts from Tanga and I’ve been disappointed every time. The quality is not good and the colors are usually weird. Not worth it for me.”
- From Outlander: “have you heard of some survey site called Paradigm Sample? Just got an email from them. Thanks!”
- On the Viva deal, letsshop says: “Printed (2) $1/1 coupons for Viva from Jill site ,in case no one seen her blog ! and happy my store had plenty (: so 41.5 per roll”
- A heads up from Judy S.: “The $1 coupon on the Imagine site is no longer available. The 17.3 oz soups are $2 in Deerfield.”