Here are some Whole Foods deals for the week of 10/22/14 – 10/28/14. Wheaton IL location; prices can vary regionally. Whole Foods tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours.
- See more tips here for How to Save at Whole Foods.
- Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores.
Whole Foods deals week of 10/22/14
- San-J gluten free tamari soy sauce, $2.00. See if $.55/1 is still on Mambo Sprouts. Stack with $.55/1 in this month’s Whole Deal or printable here for $.90 gluten free soy sauce!
- Ancient Harvest quinoa, $4.69.
- Angie’s Kettle Corn, $2.50. There MAY still be a coupon on Mambo Sprouts, but their site is down; try later.
- Honest Tea, $1.25. Use $1.00/2 in this month’s Whole Deal or print here.
- Organic Butternut squash, $.98/lb.
- That’s It fruit bars, $1.00.
- Beanitos bean chips, $2.50. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Also: Organic Deals reports Imagine organic soups on sale for $2.00, so check for tags in store. If yours are on sale, stack the $2.00/2 Whole Foods coupon from this month’s Whole Deal or printable here with the
$1.00/1 on the Imagine siteout of prints for free soup.