Reader Deals 6/27/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Jill says: “The [$5/$30] Aldi coupon was also on Friday’s Daily Herald.”
- On the Ninja Master Prep deal, from Lynda Lou: “Love mine. I Recommend it.”
- Here’s a deal from feelgood: Best Buy Rewards members can get back $25 in rewards certificates with the purchase of any smartphone through July 4. He shares two $19.99 no contract options, so better than free after rewards! Choose from this $19.99 AT&T GoPhone or this $19.99 ZTE Zinger.
- On today’s inserts, Lin shares: “No $1.00/1 Eckrich coupon:( My milk coupon was for Dean’s (at Walgreens for $2.49 starting 6/28). All of the other coupons listed above are included plus; $1.00/2 Butterball Turkey Bacon (on sale at Walgreens starting 6/28 for $1.29). $4.00/1 Schick disposable razor pack, $3.00/1 Schick Hydro razor or refill, $1.00/2 Skintimate shave gel or cream.”
- Samantha shares free career books from Educents (not sure about shipping, since you have to create an account to find out) and reminds us about Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library (not available in my areas, but perhaps in yours).
- Check out comments here for more ideas for free and cheap children’s activities this summer. (I’ll be updating the post soon with these and more!)
- On the free Barilla Pronto Pasta offer, Valentina S. will make it a money maker for you: “There is $.20 Ibotta back on any brand pasta.”
- And Artie notes: “I shop at Jewel in Munster,In where the Pub Burgers are sold by weight,2.99lb, vs IL where they are $1.50 a piece this weekend. I noticed a significant difference in the weight of 4 burger packages. They ranged anywhere from 5.50lbs to 6.25lbs from the few I looked at. Same held true for 2 burger packages. If I were in Illinois I would weigh the packages before I buy them.”
- And feelgood replies: “I bought a few last weekend from the display case and asked to have them packaged two on each tray. The first package weighed way under a pound. I told that to the meat clerk, she put those two burgers back (for the next person), then picked out larger pieces for me to make sure each package of two weighed at least a pound. Rachel also brought up this issue a few weeks ago.”
- From Tina: “In the papers I picked up today at the Montgomery Menards there was a single page flyer for $5 off $50 at Meijer valid 7/1-7/4. It says the coupon can be clipped on mperks as well.” Not yet, but probably when we get closer!
- Samantha also reminds us about this new member Sam’s Club deal on Zulily!
- If you are looking for the summer savings booklets, SoapboxTray suggests: “Sometimes they pass them out at my local Super Target (Mundelein) Saturdays… other times I can find them at the checkout or customer service. Other times I just can’t find them! lol… I would start at the CS.”
- At Walgreens starting 6/28, from Wendy: “$1.29 eggs!!! :-)”
- A find from feelgood: “Backyard Grill 2-Burner Gas Grill $79.00 @ walmart.com. Shows free value shipping with arrival July 1, in time for the holiday weekend!”
- Valentina S. found: “Saffron simmer sauces are on sale 2/$5.00 at WF through 6/30. There is $1.00 off coupon on Hopster, boostable. There is $1.00 back on Ibotta and on Snap. Ibotta offer reset for me. I did this deal again and got a $.50 bonus for redeeming two Saffron Road products on Ibotta. Snap offer has no limit.”