Here are your top five Chicago Whole Foods deals for the week of 6/22/16 – 6/28/16. Whole Foods has a super tiny flyer but tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours. View your own local sales flyer here. This writeup is from the Wheaton IL ad; prices can vary regionally.
- See more tips here on How to Save at Whole Foods. Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores. Note: The Fall 2015 update to the Whole Foods coupon policy says you can only use one “like” store coupon per trip.
- Print Whole Foods store coupons here or find them in the Whole Deal flyer at the front of the store. Coupons may vary by location; not all the flyer coupons may be available online. Load more coupons in the Whole Foods app.
This week’s top five Whole Foods deals
- Dr. Praeger’s veggie bites, 2/$7.00.
- Peeled Snacks Peas Please, 2/$4.00.
- 64 oz Almond Breeze, $2.50.
- 10 oz Spectrum Essentials ground Chia seed, $9.99.
- Glutino gluten free toaster pastries, $4.49.