Here are a few Whole Foods deals for the week of 1/28/15-2/3/15. Whole Foods has a super tiny flyer but tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours. View your own local sales flyer here. This writeup is from the Wheaton IL location; prices can vary regionally.
- See more tips here on How to Save at Whole Foods. Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores.
- Print Whole Foods store coupons here or find them in the Whole Deal flyer at the front of the store. They’ve recently changed their coupons structure and now they seem to vary slightly by store, and not all the flyer coupons may be available online.
Whole Foods is also running Illinois-only specials this week in honor of their new store opening.
Whole Foods deals week of 1/28/15
- Whole Foods French round bread, $2.99.
- Ready to cook shrimp or lobster egg roll, $1.00 each.
- Dr. Kracker Snackers, $2.50.
- Conventional avocados, $1.00 each.
- 24 oz Whole Foods soups excludes hot & organic BOGO at $7.99.
- Whole Foods savory dips, $1.99-$2.99.
- Hardbite potato chips, $2.00.
- 14.1 oz Glutino pretzel twists, $3.99. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Beanitos bean puffs, $2.50. Get $1.00 back on Ibotta.
- Late July organic tortilla chips, $2.00.
- 64 oz Good Karma flaxmilk, $3.00.
- Earth Friendly window cleaner, $2.50.