Reader deals 8/23/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- Are you picking up one of those “Uncrustables” sandwich makers? Seachicago comments: “Great idea from Nicole about the bread crusts! I would also suggest tossing them into one of those overnight french toast casseroles, yum!” (Nicole’s tip, again: “If you toss the crusts into a container in the freezer each day eventually you can use them to make stuffing :)”)
- Susie says: “I just clicked on the link you had posted and it looks like there is another sale going on that ends Saturday. They have the hp wireless mouse on sale for $6.99. I think it’s a good price, I’m not sure since its been awhile since I have had to get one. But I need a new one now and was glad this was there.”
- From Kristin with more ideas for the next $10/$10 coupon (sign up for their emails, guys!): “This time I got two $10 coupons! I used them to get – cookie sheet ($24, sale-$12, paid $2) – mini bread pans ($24, sale-$12, paid $2) I have found it interesting how they rotate the “sale” “yellow dot” and “door busters” from week to week. what I use the coupon on one week will be unavailable the next.”
- On the Rhinocort deal, Stacy comments: “I’m thinking it would be wise to buy 2 bottles in 2 separate transactions – one with $10 coupon and the other without a coupon. Then submit for the $15 rebate. Making one bottle $2.99 after rebate and the other $7.99 after coupon. You now have two bottles for a net total of $10.98. Does this make sense??”
- Heads up from Rita: “Unless Garden Fresh has changed their policy they do not take printed coupons!”
- From Jane: “Hey, if you’re planning on getting more London broil before the sale is over, I see there is a $1 coupon in the Ultra Foods “Grilled” booklet off any Angus Beef product. I saw it in the ad, but wasn’t sure it meant the London broil until I saw your label on your package of beef! The other meat in the ad at $1.98 is Smithfield Prime, so it has to be your beef. We normally do not buy/eat beef but at this price and after your tempting looking recipe and review, this is even more of a deal!” Last day for $1.98/lb London Broil is today!
- From Teresa: “$1 off coupon for Old Spice is at “clip to card” at Walgreens.com”