Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From jaci: “Looks like you can do the candy deal twice at CVS even though the ad says 1.”
Food 4 Less
- Martha posts on Facebook: “Hi Rachel, I just read elsewhere on Facebook that the Food 4 Less in Bolingbrook has started marking down their merchandise in the stores in preparation for its closing next month. That person only mentioned Baby formula is 30% off. I called the store and the person said that “selected items” are marked down, not necessarily sections of the store. Does anyone know anything else that has been discounted? Also, she said that they are still accepting coupons on discounted items.”
- A question from ellen: “were the p&g catalinas nationa or store ones? i have a raincheck for the olay but only want if the catalina is still good. do you know the end daes?”
- Ashley responds: “It is over but it is returning again. I believe its next week”
- And ellen asks: “do you mean next week starting tomorrow 10/23 or next week 10/26-11/1?”
- S.T. shares: “About the Mejier cheese deal: I too was only deducted $2.48 with the same scenario. I have noticed that BOGO deals combined with mPerks MQs will deduct the amount of free item after the MQ discount. I was not happy when I was buying BOGO vitamins last month with a $3 off mPerks MQ. Is this right?”
- Patty emails: “If you still have your Menards Sorry Slip (rain check) for the Curad Flexible Fabric bandages at 2/$1, use them soon as these items are now in the Clearance section of the bandages. It looks like Menards has switched to Band-Aid brand and will no longer carry Curad. They’re marked down to $0.96.”
- Sara shares: “Saw this tweeted by a Baseball America editor: Kindle editions of 10 baseball books available for under $2 each during World Series: www.thebaseballreader.com/ High and Inside, by Russell Rowland — $0.99 Sol White’s Official Base Ball Guide — $1.99 The Greatest Show on Dirt, by James Bailey — $0.99 The Ringer, by Jenny Shank — $1.99 The Suitors of Spring, by Pat Jordan — $0.99 The Rules Abide: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Baseball Rules (With History, Humor and a Few Big Words), by Jim Tosches — $0.99 The Book of Baseball Literacy, 3rd Edition, by David Martinez — $0.99 Nine Bucks a Pound, by James Bailey — $0.99 Parker Field (A Willie Black Mystery), by Howard Owen — $1.99 Slouching Toward Fargo, by Neal Karlen — $1.99″
- Anne reports: “Meijer had pie pumpkins for $1.50 each & Aldi’s were $2.”
- Christine shares: “Joe Caputos had pie pumpkins for .38/lb. They were small and I bought 3 for 1.81 last week.”
- Alicia adds: “Re: pie pumpkins – doesn’t Menards have them for $1.49 this week?”
- Jeff sends over: “I wonder if you or your readers would know of GF restaurants in the Glendale Heights/Bloomingdale/ Carol Stream area (or even St. Charles on North Ave). I am taking my friend out for her birthday and she can only eat GF. I already looked around but didn’t come up with much. Panera doesn’t seem to carry GF.”
- Mandi found: “Walgreens has fleece lined leggings for 2/$10. I just bought some and they seem like they are good quality.”