Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A tip from Mari on Favado: “If you go to settings, you can toggle the “Show Final Prices” option to show the final price as you’re searching or browsing for items next to the paperclip (instead of going into the actual item listing). You can also set notifications to let you know when a new circular is available on the app. I’ve had mixed results doing this with the Jewel ads. They sometimes have the bigger ads like CVS, Wags, Target etc. the night before they go into effect. You can also set favorites from a list of categories and brands to let you know when particular items are on sale, and you can view them in the “For you” section when browsing a particular ad. I have mine set to cereal, because we go through tons of it here, lol. I find the app useful when I’m searching for a particular item that’s on sale, and compare prices across stores I have set. It saves me a bunch of time, personally!”
- On the $1.00/1 Johnsonville sausage, ellen says: “exp 12/31/14! and I got a cat alert for Johnsonville at meijer the other day- although I can’t find it to post the details, I know it has not started yet”
- Jane’s Driscoll’s experience: “I have been buying so many berries since I joined the survey panel (who knows how long ago?) They sent me a nice email to ask for my US snail mail address because since I bought so much of their product (it seemed like they said over 100) they were going to send me a gift! It took a couple months but a week or so ago I received my package. Sorry if I have already bragged about this on your blog….I cannot recall…but it was a reusable shopping bag and a cutting board and a strainer (all with Driscolls logos on) and 2- $2 off any product coupons! I was floored. The shipping on the box cost them almost $10. They have a customer for life in me! Keep doing surveys, it pays off! :>)”
- An idea for the $5/$15 code from Cesar: “I used it to get 4 movie tickets for a total of $11 at the Hollywood Palms in Naperville. The deal is 2 tickets for $8 but purchased one for myself and another as a gift to get over the $15 mark :)”
- Another one, from Samantha: “Make a masterpiece is $15″
- Advice from julie: “LOL Shirts has some great deals and designs, but their shipping is terribly slow. If you want to give one as a mother’s day present, you should probably order this week.”
- From Martha on Facebook: “We are going to attempt to put some work into the lawn to grow at the house we are renting. Our friend who is a landscaper in another state recommended going to “where the landscapers get their materials” for quality stuff, but I don’t really know where that is around here? I live in Naperville, but obviously the only places you’ll find around here are box stores like Lowes/HD or expensive places to buy fancy landscaping stuff. I just want good quality grass seed and fertilizer for a good price since this is out of our own pocket and our landlord is not reimbursing us for it, and we’re willing to drive for it. Thanks!!”
- Kathy in Hot Deals asks: “Any deals ever on AAA membership? Anyone a member? Is it worth it? Thank you.”
- Charlotte posts on Facebook: “Does anyone know of a good children’s hairdresser in the Bolingbrook area?”
- Amy emails: “The Target by Springhill Mall (soon to be closing) in Dundee is offering 30% off all food products. Sale prices and coupons are being honored. The sale includes Easter candy. The $10 off $50 food purchase is also active. Big Deals going on!”
- Tamara reports: “My Morton epsom lotion rang up at $4.99 today and I still got the $6 RR. :)”