Here are your top ten Valli Produce deals and coupon matchups for the week of 3/25/15 – 3/31/15.
- I’m using the ad for Hoffman Estates, Glendale Heights, and Arlington Heights. Some prices may vary at other locations, so view your own weekly ad here starting on Wednesday.
- The Valli Produce coupon policy is available online. Among other things, it specifically addresses Internet coupons and says these are subject to manager approval and may be refused at the manager’s discretion.
- Tuesday is 10% off senior discount day.
Top Ten Valli Produce Deals
- Cantaloupes, $.99 each.
- California cauliflower, $.69/lb.
- 10 lb Idaho potatoes, $1.69.
- Bone-in end cut pork chops, $1.49/lb. Center cut rib pork chops, $1.99/lb. Bone-in pork sirloin roast, $1.49/lb.
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs family pack, $1.49/lb. Chicken leg quarters family pack, $.69/lb.
- Greenridge Farm premium applewood smoked bacon 1 lb, $2.99.
- 4 lb Essential Everyday sugar, $1.68 limit 2.
- 13 oz Nutella, $2.99. Use $2.00/1 in the 2/1 SS (exp. 3/30).
- Paas Easter egg decorating kit, $.98.
- Fresh ginger root, $.99/lb.
- Bonus produce deals: Florida corn, 3/$1.00. Italian kiwi, 5/$1.00. 8 lb California navel oranges, $3.99. 1 lb organic carrots, $.89. Pint grape tomatoes, $.99. Crown broccoli, $.89/lb. Bunch California spinach, $.89.
Top Pre-Easter sale deals — requires additional $25 purchase
- Yoplait yogurt cups select varieties, $.28 limit six.
- Prairie Farms 16 oz half & half, $.68 limit 2.
- 64 oz Silk Soy milk, $1.98 limit 2. Use $.75/1 in the 3/28 RP.
- Essential Everyday butter quarters, $1.49 with in-ad coupon + additional $25 purchase limit 1.
- Maxwell House 28.8-39.1 oz coffee select varieties, $5.99 with in-ad coupon + additional $25 purchase limit 1.