Here are your top ten Valli Produce deals and coupon matchups for the week of 3/4/15 – 3/10/15.
- I’m using the ad for Hoffman Estates, Glendale Heights, and Arlington Heights. Some prices may vary at other locations, so view your own weekly ad here starting on Wednesday.
- The Valli Produce coupon policy is available online. Among other things, it specifically addresses Internet coupons and says these are subject to manager approval and may be refused at the manager’s discretion.
Top Ten Valli Produce Deals
Tuesday is senior day — save 10% on the entire store, excludes liquor and tax, ages 62+.
- Red seedless grapes or Washington gala apples, $.69/lb.
- 16 oz strawberries, $.79.
- California navel oranges, $.59/lb.
- Chicken leg quarters family pack, $.48/lb limit 2.
- Healthy Choice dinners, select, 3/$5.00. Print $1.00/4 here.
- 48 oz Joe & Ross ice cream, $1.49 with in-ad coupon and additional $25 purchase limit one.
- Chips Ahoy, $1.49 with in-ad coupon and additional $25 purchase limit one.
- 8 oz Tribe hummus, $1.50.
- Sargento deli style sliced cheese, $2.00. Use $.50/2 in the 1/25 SS (exp. 3/8).
- Pork picnic in bag, $.99/lb.
- Bonus produce deals: Michigan Red Delicious apples, $.49/lb. Florida XL green peppers, $.79/lb. California bunch spinach, $.79 each. Florida green beans, $.79/lb. Ginger root, $.99/lb. 3lb mandarins, $2.49.