Here are your top ten Valli Produce deals and coupon matchups for the week of 5/27/15 – 6/2/15.
- I’m using the ad for Hoffman Estates, Glendale Heights, and Arlington Heights. Some prices may vary at other locations, so view your own weekly ad here starting on Wednesday.
- Here is the Valli Produce coupon policy. Among other things, it specifically addresses Internet coupons: These are subject to manager approval and may be refused at the manager’s discretion.
Top Ten Valli Produce Deals
- 16 oz Essential Everyday sour cream, $.88.
- Medium southern peaches, $.68/lb.
- 16 oz strawberries, $.98.
- Red seedless grapes, $.98/lb.
- Chicken legs family pack, $.49/lb limit 3. Boneless skinless chicken thighs family pack, $1.79/lb.
- End cut pork chops, $1.79/lb.
- Greenridge Farm 1 lb bacon, $2.49.
- 28 oz Belladoro tomatoes, $.99.
- 8 oz Tribe hummus, $1.49.
- Organic Mexican Hass avocados, $.69 each.
- Bonus produce: Limes, 15/$1.00. 6 oz blackberries, $.99. Pint blueberries, $2.99. Georgia green beans, $.99/lb. McIntosh apples, $.69/lb. California celery hearts, $.99. Long beans or baby bok choy, $.99/lb. California spinach, $.69 a bunch. Organic 1 lb California carrots, $.79.
Clip n save in-ad store coupon deals
These require an additional $25 purchase, limit one on each.
- Pepperidge Farm layer cakes, $1.49.
- Edy’s ice cream, $1.99.
- Chips Ahoy, $1.49.
- Tyson rotisserie chicken, $4.99.
- 12 ct Quilted Northern, $4.99. $.55/1, $.25/1 5/17 RP1.
- 8 ct Brawny paper towels, $4.99. $.25/1 5/17 RP1.