Reader deals 5/25/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Feelgood found this great clearance deal on a Duracell Pro510 Power Bank portable charger, now just $3.99 at Best Buy with free in store pickup.
- If you are looking at the new electronic receipts option coming up, Valentina S. notes that: “Receipt Pal accepts forwarded e-receipts, but it is necessary to snap a paper receipt for Receipt Hog.”
- And a heads up from comicbob that: “One thing that is rotten with the digital is you have to add it to your card on the app. I had $3 in rewards, but I hadn’t clicked on add to digital card so I couldn’t use them even though the app showed I had them available.”
- Buying Venus at CVS? “Don’t forget the Checkout51 rebates on the razors like I nearly did – they have various Venus/Gillete rebates – I got $1.50 back for Venus.”
- Here’s a new tearpad and deal to look for at Jewel, from Laura (who spotted this one at Lombard). Look for a $1.00/1 Fisher snack nut 4 oz+ tearpad, and then use that coupon to get 5.5 oz Fisher party peanuts for $.25 through May 31!
- Heads up from Jane: “Also, tomorrow [today 5/25] is the last day to cash in the Monopoly store coupons. I have several that match up with the new weeks sales. It’s something anyway.”
- On the earlier Ronzoni deal, feelgood notes: “Went to Jewel for some shopping tonight and was happy to find a blinkie machine with the $.65/1 Ronzoni coupons. Was disappointed when I got home and read the fine print on the coupon: “No more than one (1) coupon for the same product in the same transaction”.”
- Diane shares: “Tombstone Catalina Alert: I found 2 $1/2 Tombstone coupons in my printed coupon stash so I bought 4 Tombstones pizzas at Jewel tonight (5/23.) They are on sale 3/$9.00. I received a catalina for $2 which makes the pizzas $2 a piece. $2.50 a piece if you don’t have the printed coupons. It also printed a coupon for $2 off 4 Tombstone pizzas, so I might go back for 4 more. I don’t know how long the catalina is good for?” The sale price ended yesterday but the Catalina should be: 5/16-6/12: Buy three, get $1.00 OYNO; buy four, get $2.00 OYNO; buy five or more, get $3.00 OYNO.
- If you are headed to Mariano’s today for double ad Wednesday, kitty found pints of Driscoll’s blueberries for $2.50. “Only 50c with $1 Driscolls coupons on Wednesday with $25 purchase. Berries count toward the $25.”
- From feelgood: “On Meijer mPerks, clip your
“Save $3.00 each Glade Sense & Spray Starters” coupons now. [This is no longer available to clip, but if you clipped earlier, read on for the deal.] Regular $7.49 each, these are already $2.99 in Michigan stores, and should be $2.99 in Chicago area stores starting Thursday…so multiples for free after coupon!”
- Also from feelgood “There is still an mPerks to clip “$5.00 off each Glade Large Auto Starter Kits 6.2 oz.” that doesn’t expire until 6/18. These are regular priced $9.99 right now, hoping for a sale or promotion in the next three weeks.”
- And one more Meijer deal from feelgood: “Check your Meijer mPerks for a “$2.50 off Each Horizon Organic Super Squeeze Pouch 14 oz. All varieties.” coupon. This is a 4-pk of milk and fruit squeeze pouches, regular $4.99 each, on sale for $3.39 each until 5/29. With the mPerks coupon, you can get multiples for $.89 each. Here’s what to look for.“
- Jackie asks: “I wanted to know if anyone has had a problem with Ibotta not giving full credit on a redemption or customer service? I’ve sent three emails in the past two weeks about not receiving full credit and absolutely no response back.”
- LC shares: “Nice deal on Persil detergent at Target. 100 fl oz selected varieties of Persil detergent and 40 ct Persil laundry boosters are $11.99 and part of the buy 2 get a Target gift card. There is 20% Persil and Borax q on Cartwheel and $2 off Persil detergent in the 5/15 RP. Ibotta has $2 off Persil detergent and $2 off laundry boosters at Target only. If you loaded it, Savingstar had (has?) a $2 off any size Persil detergent. 1 100 fl oz detergent and 1 40 ct laundry booster totals $23.98-4.80 (cartwheel)-$4 (MQs)-$4 (Ibotta)-$2 (Savingstar)=$9.18+tax and you get a $5 Target gift card. I did this deal today. Even if you don’t have the $2 Savingstar it’s still a good deal.”
- From letsshop: “Ultra foods Crestwood and others south have watermelons $1.88 each ,limit 2 ,stores will match add if you have it with you (: will do my match at Walmart ,hoping for bigger melons (:”