Reader deals 11/20/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- A find from Jane: “My Aldi has gallons of milk for just $1.08! This was in Bradley across from Walmart. Last week Walmart had their milk for $1.28.”
- Charlene found $10/$50 select Black & Decker products on Amazon.
- And on saving on Prime, Emily suggests: “If you are college though/have a college kid at home- have them sign up for Amazon student then they can upgrade to prime at the half cost of the normal membership. We used student until just before I finished grad. school then we upgraded to prime at the reduced costs for a year.”
- From Jennifer: “Answering the question about AMEX and Small Business saturday….. AMEX is offering “2x points” for purchases at small business for a period of the holiday shopping season. For AMEX cardholders with Membership Rewards.”
- Lettshop found that sweet potatoes are “19 cents # at Fairplay cheapest I have seen anywhere ,.”
- From CMKW: “I got a pop up on their website – Cheesecake factory – November 25 through November 28th – 2 free slices with $25 gift card purchase, free slice coupons are redeemable through March 31, 2017. This is my absolutely favorite gift card deal, it nets out to a $25 gift card for around $10.”
- Maria S. says: “Found a code for jewelscoregreatdeals.com. It’s “KICKOFF”.”
- A deal find from danae: “Kroger has their canned veggies on sale for 3/99 with no limit.”
- Jane found: “I just got an email from Marianos that said they also give $25 gift cards up to $250 for filling a prescription there. Not sure if you live near one, but another great option if you do!”
- On the Michelob rebate deal, CharlieQ shares: “The rebate form states that you can submit receipt(s) to keep your actual OOP down you can buy a $50-$60 Walmart gift car and use that to pay for beer and Thanksgiving essentials.”
- And rhonda says: “I got the rebate at jewel and also bought one 12 pk (for $8) and the gift card and the groceries. I noticed when I got home the paper rebate also says liquor must exceed $25 so I facebook message jewel and it took awhile but they said its good to go with just one $8 (which is how Jewel advertised it).”
- From Tracy: “My ibotta offer was good at ANY grocery store, and I mean even ones that aren’t on ibotta, like produce stores.”
- Heads up from Valentina S.: “Ibotta rebate fine print says that purchase price of beer must exceed $20.00.”
- Looking at the Christmas tree deals at Target? From feelgood: “If you’re looking for an unlit tree, here’s a 6′ one for $13.50.”
- Jane comments on the new Reese coupon: “I found the Reese water chestnuts at Ultra Foods today for 69c, so a 6c MM! I happen to have the coupon on me as I was picking up my FREE Butterball turkey I won this year in a contest from our local paper! I also grabbed some FREE Go Veggie cheese with that coupon we had printed awhile back and they also had Fresh Express bags of salad on sale for $1.25, so 25c each when you buy 2 and use the coupon in the Jewel Big Book! Our store has yet another remodel and I have not been there lately but today they had lots of great deals. Unadvertised loose apples (4 kinds) 39c lb. and I found a bunch of clearance Butterball ground turkey and Italian sausages plus Honeysuckle white ground turkey all priced at 99c to get rid of them. Awesome haul from Ultra finally!”
- Wendy notes: “For the Delsym — there’s a coupon book in stores “Flu and Immunisations”(something like that) that has a either $2 or $3 Delsym coupon in it as well. I’m pretty sure it’s a store coupon. I left it in the car, so I’d have it when Delsym goes on sale. Good on 3oz or 5oz.”