Reader Deals 7/29/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- A find from Laura: “Rock the Lunch box http://www.rockthelunchbox.com/get-coupons/ has a 75 cents off coupon for Honest Kids 8 pack juice boxes. Its a bricks coupon. Ibotta also has a $1 rebate on them.”
- Also from Laura: “There is a coupon for $1 off Pepperidge Farm Brightside Soft Baked Granola bars on coupons.com under zip code 31705. There is also a $1 rebate on Ibotta.”
- From peaches: “I was just at the new Whole Foods store in Evanston tonight. It is a beautiful store. It is much nicer than the Dominick’s that used to be there. They have a wine bar in the store, and they also have a gelato bar there. They were very busy tonight, and after I left there, I drove down to the Jewel store down the street, which was not nearly as busy. Jewel had organic tomatoes on sale for $.99 a pound, and they had organic kale on sale for $.79 a pound, as well as organic strawberries on sale 2/$5, and the strawberries were driscoll. . .”
- John W shares: “My MyMixx had a Muller corner yogurt coupon, $1 off 3, which makes it 3 for 50 cents as part of the buy 6, get $3 deal. Also a $1.25/2 Mitchell’s 14 oz. ice cream, which are 2/$5 this week.”
- Jane replies: “My MyMixx has 2- $1/3 coupons, one for the Greek 100’s and the other just says Muller yogurt on it! Thank You for reminding me, because I have been waiting for my BOGO coupon when you sign up for their email but nothing is coming? I am excited about 17c yogurts!”
- And peaches found: “Kemp’s frozen yogurt is still 2/$6, and I have a $1 off two coupon on mymixx. I did not get the Muller coupon on my mymixx.”
- Jane asks: “How is the Smuckers natural PB? We are low on PB and wanted to get some for the buy 6 sale. Its either that or Jif Whips for that price this week at Jewel.” $1.49 after instant savings on the buy six save $3.00 sale.
- Christine replies: “I like the Natural Smuckers, but my kids don’t like the oil on the top and stirring it around. I like the peanut taste and not as sweet.”
- And from Laura: “Try storing the jar upside down. All the oil will be at the bottom of the jar next time you open it.”
- If you happen to pick up Smucker’s topping and brownie mix at the Jewel anniversary sale this week, Suzann suggests: “The caramel Smuckers ice cream sauce is very good swirled into chocolate brownies with extra chopped pecans–I call these turtle brownies– when it is that cheap you can be generous( for 13x 9 pan I would use slightly more than half a bottle maybe more now since the sizes are constantly shrinking).”
- Today was half price cheeseburger today, and Artie shares: “They will be running this same promotion on Thursday August 13 “National Back to School Day”. I have the flyer in front of me.”
- Elizabeth shares A&W National Root Beer Float Day on August 6, 2015 — free small root beer float! Read more here.
Strack & Van Til
- Artie shares: “Strack & Van Tils Munster,In location only. Wednesday’s NWI Times has a 1 sheet ad for the Munster,In location only. 5% off coupon good til Aug 4th,usual suspects excluded. Pork back ribs $1.88 lb.Pineapples $1.88 each. Kellogg’s cereals,Pleasant View milk,Jays potato chips,Chips Ahoy cookies advertised for 1.99 are 1.88 as is”
- Artie suggests a use for the upcoming Blue Bunny coupon: “Blue Bunny 56oz cartons are on sale at Ultra this week for $2.99″
- A heads up from peaches: “The Evanston Valli store is having their official grand opening on August 19th, and I was told that they are not having any 10% off for seniors days until after they have their grand opening.”