Reader deals 6/24/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- A find from Melissa to go with this week’s Jewel deals: “There is a $3 rebate on Checkout 51 for Blue Moon 12 pack.”
- A deal to look for from Maureen: “Look for $1.00 blinkies near the Minute Multi-Grain Medley Rice at Jewel. After coupon and $1.00 Checkout 51 offer, your OOP will be $.49.”
- Heads up from Jane: “I got the Lucerne cheese deal today. The Bourbonnais/Kankakee stores have a 1 page special flier introducing their new expanded/remodeled stores which includes the Lucerne shreds and blocks for 2/$3 this week. I got 10 for exactly $15 and the Catalina is actually a store coupon for $5 but it is for your next LUCERNE purchase. I don’t need any more now! I wish I had known that is was not just for anything now…..but it does expire on 7-8, so hopefully I can get some Lucerne products by then. I still have eggs left from the last sale. I also have not been buying much yogurt lately since I have been making my own but I saw they were almost out of the 25c Lucerne yogurts already!”
- And jane replies: “Thanks for the heads up on that one! Don’t forget Lucerne sour cream is $.75 this week.”
- An idea from ellen on the Chobani Meze dip stack: “saw at jewel today 2/$5”
- Also from ellen on Chobani Meze: “i got it last week at target when it was $1.99. I bought the roasted red pepper. its good. a little tangy but i like it. and low points on WW. i am going to try using it as a salad dressing.”
- Lori comments on the $5/$50 Jewel coupon some people received: “My $5 off $50 came in my Wednesday Daily Herald, not the mailbox like Christine. Also the wording does say the $5 is generated on $50 after all coupons.”
- Alex says: “It looks like the $5 off $50 for jewel is valid for Mt.prospect and Arlington Heights rand location only.”
- From Christian: “The Sweet Baby Ray’s dipping sauces were tagged 4/$6.00 (cannot recall if they had to be bought in multiples of 4) thru 07/05, so $0.50 after $1.00 coupon in 5/22 SS… 🙂”
- On the Challenge butter in this week’s Meijer deals, feelgood points out that: “For Challenge butter, there’s also 75¢ back from Ibotta.”
- On the Chobani Meze dip deal, from Melissa: “I tried Roasted Red Pepper which is good. The smoked Onion is interesting. It has a strong flavor to me. The Chili Lime is spicy to me but I can tolerate it. I did not try the Three Pepper Salsa yet. On Meijer merks there is a 1.50/1. They were b1g1 free last week. Not sure if the sale carried over this week.”
- Lori replies: “They are still BOGO at Meijer, but watch the expiration dates, the Algonquin store’s latest date was 06/28”
- Meg was looking for a butter deal, and Jane replies: “I see Challenge on sale at Ultra for $2.99 a lb. this week.” Here’s a $.75/1 Challenge coupon to go with, too 🙂http://bit.ly/28Z7K1M
- And feelgood adds: “You can also price match Challenge at Walmart, and get 75¢ back from Ibotta 😉”
- Heads up from Debbie on the Walgreens Colgate deal: “My computer is only letting me print one coupon. I’ll have to use my husband’s computer to print another one. Just letting everyone know.”