Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 4/27/16 – 5/3/16.
- These Tony’s deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, double check against your local Tony’s ad. Tony’s runs separate ads: Chicago locations, Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), Niles, Countryside, Bridgeview, Plainfield, Hanover Park, and Lincoln Square. (The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.)
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons. They will not take an IP for a free item with no other purchase required, and BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top Ten Tony’s Deals (Chicago)
- Country Delight milk, 2%, 1%, skim, $1.99 (limit 2)
- Pork loin country ribs, $.99/lb.
- Bone-in split chicken breasts, $.89/lb.
- Head-on shrimp, 60-70 ct., $3.99/lb.
- Gala or Granny Smith apples, $.99/lb.
- California navel oranges, 4 lb. bag, $1.49
- Tampico citrus drink, 1 gal., $.99
- Seasoned pork meat, $1.99/lb.
- Jumbo avocados, $.79
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies, 9.5-13 oz., $1.99
- $.75/2 Chips Ahoy in the 3/13 SS
- Old El Paso refried beans, 16 oz., 4/$5.00