Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 8/27/2014.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, check your ad. Tony’s has different ads, one for the original Chicago locations, one for Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), one for Niles, one for Bridgeview, one for Plainfield, one for Hanover Park, and now one for the new Lincoln Square store. The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.
- Usually by early Tuesday morning, you can find the new ad for your Tony’s store here.
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons, but not for a free item with no other purchase required. BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top deals (Chicago)
- Red seedless watermelon, $1.99 each.
- Green seedless grapes, $.99/lb.
- Chicken drumsticks jumbo pack, $.69/lb.
- Krakus Polish deli ham, $3.99/lb. Print $1.00/1 lb here.
- Prune plums or southern peaches, $.79/lb.
- Limes, $.10 each.
- Green peppers, $.79/lb.
- XL avocados, $.99 each.
- Cucumbers, 3/$1.00.
- Village Hearth 100% whole wheat or premium white 20 oz bread, $1.50. Print $.55/1 here.