Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 1/28/15 – 2/3/15.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, double check against your local Tony’s ad. Tony’s runs separate ads: Chicago locations, Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), Niles, Bridgeview, Plainfield, Hanover Park, and Lincoln Square. (The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.)
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons. They will not take an IP for a free item with no other purchase required, and BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top Ten Tony’s deals (Chicago)
- 10 oz Sabra hummus, $2.50. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Chi-Chi’s salsa, 3/$5.00. Use $1.00/2 in the 1/11 SS1.
- Chicken deals: Jumbo pack chicken drumsticks, $.69/lb. Jumbo pack quarters, $.99/lb. Boneless chicken thighs jumbo pack, $1.99/lb.
- Buy six save $3.00 instantly Kraft deal top prices (must buy six mix/match for this price): Oscar Mayer wieners, $.99. Breakstone’s sour cream, $1.49.
- Land O’ Lakes butter quarters, $2.50 limit 2.
- 5 lb Idaho potatoes, $1.29.
- Bunch spinach, $.79 each.
- Fresh baked Polish rye bread, $.89.
- Pork loin end chops, $1.69/lb.