Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/1/2014.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, check your ad. Tony’s has different ads, one for the original Chicago locations, one for Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), one for Niles, one for Bridgeview, one for Plainfield, one for Hanover Park, and now one for the new Lincoln Square store. The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.
- Usually by early Tuesday morning, you can find the new ad for your Tony’s store here.
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons, but not for a free item with no other purchase required. BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top deals (Chicago)
- Green seedless grapes, $.99/lb.
- Chicken drumsticks jumbo pack, $.69/lb.
- Pork spare ribs family pack, $1.99/lb.
- Tomatillos, $.59/lb.
- Old Orchard apple blends 64 oz juice, $.99 limit 2. Print $.50/1 here to get it for $.49.
- Limes, 15/$1.00.
- Green cabbage, $.25/lb.
- 3 lb bag yellow onions, $1.00.
- 8 oz whole white mushrooms, $1.00.
- Red Gold mix & match after $4.00 instant savings wyb 10:
- 14.5 oz tomatoes, 15 oz tomato sauce, or 10 oz tomatoes with chiles, $.39 each.
- 28 oz tomatoes or 16 oz salsa, $.69.