Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 4/16/2014.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, check your ad. Tony’s has different ads, one for the Chicago locations, one for Melrose Park and North Riverside, one for Niles, one (or sometimes more) for Bridgeview, one for Plainfield, and one for Hanover Park. The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.
- Usually by early Tuesday morning, you can find the new ad for your Tony’s store here.
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons, but not for a free item with no other purchase required. BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top deals (Chicago)
- Sugardale shank potion ham, $.69/lb with $25 purchase limit 1.
- Centrella 4 lb sugar, $1.49 limit 2.
- Perdue roaster chicken, $.99/lb.
- 1 lb strawberries, $1.50.
- Butcher Boy 96 oz corn oil, $3.99 limit 2.
- Libby’s canned vegetables, 2/$.99.
- Goya olives, $1.50. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Dozen jumbo eggs, $1.50.
- 10 lb bag Idaho potatoes, $2.50.
- Kale or collard, turnip, or mustard greens, $.69/lb.