Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/7/15 – 10/13/15.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, double check against your local Tony’s ad. Tony’s runs separate ads: Chicago locations, Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), Niles, Countryside, Bridgeview, Plainfield, Hanover Park, and Lincoln Square. (The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.)
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons. They will not take an IP for a free item with no other purchase required, and BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top Ten Tony’s Deals (Chicago)
- Boneless beef chuck pot roast, $3.99/lb.
- Fresh pork picnic ham, $.99/lb.
- Chicken drumsticks, $.59/lb.
- Russet potatoes, 8 lb. bag, $.99
- Get $.25 back on potatoes on Checkout 51
- Large Michigan apples – Red Delicious, McIntosh Gala, $.69/lb.
- Get $.25 back on apples on Snap Groupon
- Red, orange or yellow sweet peppers, $.99/lb.
- Centrella select chunk or shredded cheese, 8 oz., $2
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Rice Krispies, 8.7-10.5 oz., 2/$5
- PLUS, buy 2 cereals get a Pop Tarts, 8 ct., free
- $1.00/3 Kelloggs cereal: Krave, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Honey Smacks, Jif, or Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites, 8.7 oz or larger – RP 8/30 (exp. Oct. 11)
- Check Kellogg’s Family Rewards for additional coupons
- Krakow Polish ham, $2.99/lb
- Eckrich hard or Genoa hard salami, or slicing pepperoni, $4.99/lb.