Here are the top ten best Tony’s Finer Foods deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 7/23/2014.
- These deals are are based on the Chicago ad, so if you are shopping elsewhere, check your ad. Tony’s has different ads, one for the original Chicago locations, one for Melrose Park and North Riverside (sometimes separate), one for Niles, one for Bridgeview, one for Plainfield, one for Hanover Park, and now one for the new Lincoln Square store. The differences are often on front-page deals, produce, and ethnic items.
- Usually by early Tuesday morning, you can find the new ad for your Tony’s store here.
- Tony’s coupon policy allows printable coupons, but not for a free item with no other purchase required. BOGO printables must have a stated max value.
Top deals (Chicago)
- Red seedless grapes, $.99/lb.
- Red or black plums, $.99/lb.
- Chicken leg quarters jumbo pack, $.69/lb. Or drumsticks or thighs jumbo pack, $.99/lb.
- Fresh Express cole slaw, $.99. Print $1.00/2 here when you sign up or enter codes.
- Packham pears, $.69/lb.
- Green onions or cilantro, 3/$1.00.
- Roma tomatoes, $.79/lb.
- Goya espresso brick, $2.50. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Dean’s 8 oz dips, $1.00. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Yoplait yogurt cups original or whips, $.50 each. Print $.40/6 here or $.40/6 or $.50/8 in the 6/8 SS.