Here are the top ten Strack & Van Til deals and coupon matchups for the week of 10/30/14.
- These matchups are based on the Chicago ad. In case of store variation, and to see the rest of this week’s deals, check your ad here.
- Strack’s takes expired manufacturer coupons back 30 days.
Top Strack’s deals
- Strawberries, raspberries or blackberries, $1.99. If Driscoll’s use survey coupons.
- Domino 4 lb granulated or 2 lb brown or powdered sugar, $2.00. Print $1.00/2 here. $.65/2 in the 9/7 RP.
- Pillsbury 4 ct Crescents or 5 ct Grands or cinnamon rolls, $.99. Print $.40/2 Crescents here or find it in your 10/12 SS. Print $.40/3 Grands here or find it in your 10/12 S. Print $.40/2 Crescents here. Check here for more duplicate coupons.
- 8 oz Dean’s dip, $.88. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Totino’s rolls or party pizza, $.99 each wyb five. Print $1.10/4 pizza here. Use expired $.75/2 rolls in the 8/3 SS.
- Udi’s gluten free bread, $3.99. Print $2.50/2 here.
- Garland Jack’s Secret Six barbecue sauce, $.68.
- Bush’s chili beans, $.59 each wyb two. No limit shown, so hopefully you can buy six and use two $1.00/3 in the 10/12 SS. There is also a $1.00/2 in this week’s Caputo’s ad.
- Wildwood 64 oz 100% apple juice, $.99 limit 4.
- El Sabroso 13 oz tortilla chips, $1.39.