Here are the top ten Strack & Van Til deals and coupon matchups for the week of 7/17/14.
- These matchups are based on the Chicago ad. In case of store variation, and to see the rest of this week’s deals, check your ad here.
- Strack’s takes expired manufacturer coupons back 30 days.
Top Strack’s deals
- Dutch Farms large eggs, $.99 limit 2.
- Butternut white, Italian, or honey wheat bread, $.99.
- Slicing tomatoes, $.99/lb.
- Country Hearth 24 oz wheat bread, $1.39. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Jay’s chips, $2.00. Use $1.00/2 in the 5/18 SS.
- Dannon yogurt cups, $.40 each limit 12.
- Annie’s mac & cheese, $1.25. Print $.35/1 here.
- 25.3 oz Filippo Berio olive oil, $5.99. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Barilla pasta select cuts, $.99. Use expired $.55/2 blue box in the 5/18 SS. Use expired $.55/1 whole grain in the 4/27 SS (through 7/21) if included.
- Welch’s 32 oz grape jelly, $1.49 each wyb two, limit two offers.
They are also having a 12 hour meat stock-up sale from 8 am until 8 pm on 7/23 at the Chicago location only.