Here are the best Ultra Foods deals+ Strack & Van Til deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 5/4/16 – 5/10/16. Their ads are so similar now that I’m combining the matchups and will just note if and when there is a difference.
- I’m using the Lombard ad for these Ultra Foods deals, which is good at Lombard, Wheaton, and Downers Grove, and the Chicago (Elston) ad for the Strack & Van Til deals.
- Note that pricing can vary at other stores and alcohol deals will vary in Indiana. Check against your own store’s ad to verify.
- Ultra & Stracks will accept manufacturer Catalinas from other stores, but not Register Rewards from Walgreens. Ultra & SVT take expired manufacturer coupons back 30 days but do not accept expired store coupons, and they limit to 12 “like” coupons per trip.
Top Ultra Foods deals + Strack & Van Til deals this week
Strack’s only is advertising Wed. May 4 as senior citizen discount day; seniors 55+ get an extra 10% off.
- Kids can sign up at the bakery: Purchase a 12″ cookie or 8″ single layer cake and decorate it your own special way on Saturday May 7 from 10AM-4PM.
- Strack’s only: In-ad coupon for $5/$25 custom cake purchase.
Dairy & refrigerated
- Dutch Farms dozen large eggs, BOGO.
- Pepsi or Mountain Dew 12 packs, buy three get three free limit one offer with a $25 purchase. (Works out to $2.17 per 12 pack.)
- Mission tortilla chips, $2.00.
- 10 oz Nuevo Leon flour tortillas, $.69.
- San Marcos 26 oz whole jalapeños can, $.99.
- 15 oz La Preferida pinto beans, $.79.
- No Yolks noodles, $1.79.
- 16 oz Bush’s Best baked beans, $1.19.
- $1.00/3 in the 4/10 SS.
- 64 oz Old Orchard cocktail blend juice drink, $1.00.
- If it includes cranberry, print $1.00/2 here.
- Save 20% off wine when you buy six or more.
Meat & seafood
- Sugardale spiral glazed honey ham, $.88/lb limit 2 while supplies last. (At Ultra only this also may be Cook’s.)
- Ultra only: Boneless skinless chicken breast jumbo pack, $1.68/lb.
- Strack’s only: Perdue boneless skinless chicken breast, BOGO limit one offer per transaction.
- T-bone steak, $4.99/lb.
- Strack’s only: Corn King bacon, $2.50.
- Smithfield boneless pork sirloin roast, $2.99/lb.
- Sanderson Farms chicken drumsticks or thighs jumbo pack, $.99/lb.
Produce & floral
- Cherries, $2.88/lb.
- Ultra only: Whole seedless watermelon, $2.99.
- Bunch cilantro, 3/$1.00.
- Large avocados, $.98.
- 3 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, $1.50.
- Bunch carrots, $.99.
- Organic lemons, $.79 each.
- Dozen roses, $7.99.
- Look for an in-ad store coupon to save $2.00 on a greeting card with $5 floral purchase (card must be greater than $1.99).