Reader deals 12/13/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- More suggestions on how to save cut avocado! Christian says: “You can also cut up and freeze for use in smoothies… makes them incredibly creamy (like a milkshake)! 🙂”
- And Meg shares: “I usually put the half face down in some lemon juice. It stays good for 1 day or so.”
- Tamara suggests: “Google “avocado saver” – I got mine at Marshalls for less than $5 and it works amazingly well!!”
- Kitty found some Ibotta offers: “New offers….milk, bread, carrots, onions, zucchini , red pepper, at Jewel.”
- And Mindy is wondering: “Has anyone seen Rizz-o’s cereal at jewel lately? I am kicking myself for not buying more boxes for gifting sooner!”
- From SSMark1: “Jewel’s MyMixx has $10 off $150 in Visa Gift Cards thru 12/24/2016 – If you buy the variable amount card for $150, pay $6.95 in fees(= $3.05 MM) … MyMixx will not recognize it so prepare to go to customer service for your $10.00 with your smartphone) – And as a bonus for your battle with customer service, the MyMixx deal will not come off your account, so you can do the deal again, and again, and again… Someday, retailers will hire people who really know how to program registers. If you buy fixed amount Visa gift cards to get to $150+, the deal will work fine & the offer will come off your account, and no battle with customer service needed as the $10.00 will instantly come off, but it won’t be a money maker either.”
- From feelgood: “https://www.otisspunkmeyer.com/en_US/win I have a Jewel raincheck for 99c Otis Spunkmeyer from the sale last week, this will come in handy. They’re $1.99 each at Jewel this week.”
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Catherine shares: “Kellogg’s Family Rewards has a Spin to Win game from 12/13-12/19. You can spin once a day and every spin wins points from 50 to 100,000!”
- And SSMark1 shares some KFR codes: “HOTCHOCOLATE25PT +25
- SSMark1 shares that you can load $3.00 off any Rubbermaid Fasten & Go item on Meijer mPerks. They have several as low as $3.99, so stack mPerks with $3.00 back on Ibotta for a little money maker.
- Also from SSMark1: “Meijer has MPerks coupons for: $15.00 off 2 MasterCard Gift Cards thru 12/17/2016 (buy 2 $25.00 MasterCards – $3.95 each (x2 = $7.90 total) activation fee for the best deal = $7.10 MM) $10.00 off Your Purchase of $100 or More in Visa Gift Cards thru 12/17/2016 (buy (1) $100 Visa Gift Card for the best deal = $5.95 fee = $4.05 MM)”
- Feelgood shares that you can get a free large one topping pizza after you buy any pizza with Visa Checkout at Papa John’s.
- Lisa comments on the Pepsi deal that: “Just came from the Algonquin Target & even though it showed that it deducted the $2 coupons on the receipt, it didn’t actually deduct them from the total. Had a hard time explaining this to customer service. Simple math can clearly show that it’s not right & the lady tried to tell me that Cartwheel comes off after coupons, which would’ve still been cheaper. Had to get a manager & he wasn’t sure how or why, but the coupons got voided somehow. Even if I would’ve done the deal with just cartwheel & the sale it would’ve been cheaper. Make sure to check your receipt before leaving.”