Reader Deals 8/2/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Melissa shares another scenario for the spend $30 get $5 Catalina deal at Meijer: “One transaction I did was buy 4 schick xtreme 3 for $6.29 = $25.16 added in a random stuff to hit $30. $10 instant came off, used 4 $4/1 razor qs so – $16. Paid $4 got back $5 cat and $5 beauty mperk. 2nd transaction I bought 4 playtex sport combo packs @ 6.99 =$27.96 added stuff to equal $30. $10 instant came off used 2 b1g1 free playtex qs – 13.98 paid $6.02 and got back $5 cat. Did this 4 times to reach my $10/95 healthcare mperk. So basically a $5.92 mm.”
- And Susie shares that you have two weeks to redeem the $5 Catalina (which again, will not roll!): “The Catalina I earned on earned on July 31st expires on August 14.”
- Anyone know about this one, from letsshop? “Got a extra paper w/coupons from the Trib. this morning called insider *IS is this a first of more ?”
- And Kristin asks on Facebook: “Need any lands end coupon codes…also cheaper dvd player for the car. Any ideas”
- My mom shares a recall on Kraft American cheese singles (larger cases).
- A deal from VB: “The size I needed for my sons pants were not available online and maybe I was not looking in the right place but did not see an in store pick up option. I went to target and got him the Cherokee pants he needed for $8 each since there is a 20% cartwheel on Cherokee items that an be used on the $5 polos and the $10 denim jeans. So glad I didn’t get them last week since they were the same price but this cartwheel coupon wasn’t available.”