This is better than last time, because this NEW mail in rebate for free ground beef when you buy three boxes of Classic Helper appears to be good anywhere — no mention of Walmart on the form this time. So, here’s an awesomesauce Target deal for you! And all the coupons & info you might need:
- Print your mail-in rebate form here.
- Print $.80/4 Helpers here.
- $1.00/5 Helpers in the 9/7 SS.
- 10% off Helpers on Target Cartwheel (two days left!).
- $.50 back on Hamburger Helper on SavingStar.
- $1.00 off fresh meat Target mobile coupon: Text THANKS or LUNCH to 827438.
- Through Saturday at Target: Get a $5 Target gift card when you buy ten participating products, including Hamburger Helper at $1.27 each. (Other participating products include Green Giant boxed veggies and Betty Crocker boxed potatoes.)
Let’s put this together, shall we?
Go to Target and buy the following:
- 10 boxes of Classic Helpers, $12.70.
- One pound of ground beef, around $5.39 (may vary by store and which you choose — rebate is up to $6.92).
- Now you’re at $18.09.
- Use 10% off Helpers on Target Cartwheel (two days left!) — will only come off four items = $17.58.
- Use two $1.00/5 Helper in the 9/7 SS = $15.58.
- Use the $1.00 off fresh meat mobile coupon (THANKS or LUNCH to 827438) = $14.58.
- Get back a $5.00 Target gift card = $9.58.
- Get $.50 back from SavingStar (must upload receipt through mobile app for Target) = $9.08.
- Get back $5.39 via mail-in rebate and you’re at a final net cost of $3.69 for a pound of hamburger and 10 boxes of Helpers. Plus the cost of your stamp.
- (Even cheaper if you use your REDcard for another 5% off your total!)
Don’t like Hamburger Helper? Use this deal to reduce the cost of your ground beef and donate the Helper — it’s a nice shelf stable item.
(Thanks, Fabulessly Target)