Reader deals 5/5/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Looking at the cheap Kitchen Active spiralizer? SoapboxTray says: “I bought this last time it was a good deal and I really like it. Not made of best quality, the handle part is a little sharp hurts my hands a bit, but does the trick, blades are sharp and I spiraled a bunch of carrots for a salad and it was awesome. However I too would love to know of any good recipes. Thanks!”
- Kitty points out there are several new produce offers on Ibotta for Cinco de Mayo.
- Kitty also shares that her Jingit offers reset this morning.
- If you’re looking to do the free American Greetings cards deal, seachicago comments that it is: “Still working as of 10:30am, Tues. May 5!”
- Don comments on Facebook that: “I got an email from Marianos, having a truckload hydrangea sale today and tomorrow….. might be worth a look”
- Brandy shares this flyer of freebies and samples at select McD’s locations in IL/WI. (Click the images to view larger so you can read the list.)
Pete’s Fresh Market
- In addition to this week’s deals, letsshop shares some grand opening specials for the Bridgeview location only: “New store Bridgeview avocados 4x$1 , broccoli 2 # 99 cents , cabbage 10 cents # drumsticks 39 cents # Halal whole lamb $2.99 #.”
- Connie asks: “anyone seen a good price on charcoal? We’re getting to the bottom of our bag.”
- Mandy replies: “You can check out Home Depot for charcoal. They seem to run a lot of great deals on Kingsford.” Their current deal is $19.87 for the twin pack here, but it has gone cheaper.
- And a question from jane: “Does anyone know of a good deal on Scott’s grass seed (we like “High Traffic”)? I only need a small bag, and I see that Ace has 3 lbs. for $15, but was hoping to find it for less than that.”
- If you, like feelgood, had trouble with the Seagram’s rebate a while back — you’re not alone. From April: “To feelgood, I had same expirience a few years ago with rebate from Staples and Chase bank. I deposited rebate for about $6 and it’s bounced. Chase charged me returned check fee, don’t remember how much it was. I had to straighten out it with customer service. Chase reverced charges after conversation. I also calles Staples rebate center and they promised to mail another rebate, but I have never got it. So it seems to me that maybe Chase bank is a common denominator here. Anyway it’s a lot of headache, sorry.”
- Sarah had a different problem: “For the Smirnoff rebate…I recieved a postcard that my rebate was not valid stating my rebate form was only valid in Washington?! I picked up my rebate at Jewel! I called and the person on the phone said she would have a manager review it. That was two weeks ago. I’ve heard nothing.”
- And ellen had yet another problem: “my daughter got her rebate but it was for $40.00 instead of the $60 she was promised. I don’t know if she deposited it yet. she banks at chase too”
- Considering the sale Fitbit Flex? From lynn: “I’ve had one for about a year and it definitely motivates me to move more. I find it to be quite accurate and the charge lasts a good while. I would like it more if I had the very expensive Tory Burch bracelet for it, but overall, I’m quite pleased :-). I can’t compare to other products though, as I’ve not used any. HTH”
- Connie also likes hers: “Ive got a Flex and I love it. Its a visusl reminder to me to stay on the right path, and the fun little celebration when you hit your daily goal is great! I got mine at Costco with the extra bracelets so I can change colors whenever II want.”
- And Cari likes hers, too: “I love my Fit Bit Flex as well. I have it synced with a lot of aps. If I had the money I would upgrade to the one that tracks heart rate but I am really happy with my flex!!”
- If you still have the high value Purina Purpose coupons, Jane comments: “I bought 2 of the listed codes for the Huggies wipes this morning at Target in Bradley and did NOT get a Catalina. I did finally find 2 of the Purina Purpose cat litters in stock and was able to use that high value $10/2 manuf. coupon on them AND they are now generating a $10 Catalina on 2 boxes! It is listed on the shelf as well.”