feelgood sends over free after rebate Kaspersky anti-virus at Frys.
Money-making Spectracide after new coupon and rebatePosted by rachel in coupons, rebates, target, walmart
This one is useful every year! Change your ZIP to 83201, then reload the page to find $2.00/1 Spectracide brand product.
- Small bottles of bug stop or weed & grass killer sell at Walmart and Target for around $3.00-$3.50, if I remember right from last year.
- Use your new $2.00/1 Spectracide coupon to make them just $1.00-$1.50.
- There is also a mail-in rebate form here: $2.00 back on one qualifying Spectracide item, and $5.00 back on two!
Check this out! Emerson portable weather radio (refurb) on Newegg for $12.00, with a $12.00 mail in rebate (TODAY ONLY) for a net cost of FREE. And… free shipping!
(Thanks, Couponing for Freebies)
Here’s a brand spanking new $3.00 off one AmeriGas propane cylinder exchange or purchase. Yeah. Grilling seasons is sneaking up on us… But, even better?
So that’s a total of $6.00 in savings on AmeriGas propane. I just used their location finder and it looks like this is available at Home Depot all over the place, as well as Jewel, Walmart, and more.
(Thanks, Penny Pinchin Mom)
- Ream of Staples multipurpose paper, $6.99 get $6.99 rebate.
- Staples Photo Plus paper, $9.99 get $9.99 rebate.
(Thanks, The Shopper’s Apprentice)
Here’s kind of a different rebate offer: Click above and print a rebate form to get up to $120 back in a Visa prepaid card when you purchase Monroe shocks or struts. I’m posting this for those of you who appreciated the recent Valvoline rebate and other auto-related deals — see, couponing isn’t just for groceries!
(Thanks, Money Saving Mom)
I know you all have been working this out in comments, and perhaps I was too begrudging about the Jewel P&G deal this week. So here is a super deal you can do on Pantene — but through tomorrow 2/28 only, since the 1/27 PG insert coupons expire tomorrow. Jill Cataldo confirms on her site that the Catalina is already printing, and that it is working on the pre-coupon pricing. (This is still of course do at your own risk, since that’s not what it states in the ad.)
- There’s a “spend $25 on select products get $5.00 OYNO” deal going, advertised to start tomorrow but already printing today.
- This includes Pantene, priced at $2.99 (priced at $3.50 if you run out tonight — but I wouldn’t, since we’re getting close to the Catalina overnight updates witching hour of 11pm-2am, lol).
- It also includes gallon jugs of Hawaiian Punch at $2.49. Why do you need this? Here’s why…
- Buy eight Pantene for $23.92.
- Buy one Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning for $2.49. Now you’re at $26.41, over the $25.00 needed to trigger the Catalina.
- Use the $1.10/1 Aloha Morning printable here = $25.31.
- Use four BOGO Pantene from the 2/17 P&G one page flyer = $13.35.
- Use two $3.00/2 Pantene from the 1/27 PG (exp. 2/28!) = $7.35.
- Get back $5.00 OYNO for a net cost of $2.35 for eight bottles of Pantene, plus a bonus bottle of sugar juice stuff.
If you run out of coupons or don’t get there on 2/28, there is also a $2.00/2 Pantene printable here. Run the deal using four BOGO and two $2.00/2 instead of $3.00/2, and your net cost is $4.35 for eight bottles plus the Hawaiian Punch.
But wait there’s more
There’s also a spend $50 get $15 mail in rebate for P&G beauty products that includes Pantene, and multiple receipts are fine. So save your receipt from this, or do the same deal twice and throw in an extra qualifying product to bump you over $50 in qualifying P&G beauty purchases — to get the $15 rebate back as well!
Bumping cause it is now back, if you missed it yesterday.
(Thanks, Organic Deals)