Reader Deals 8/25/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the overlapping cash back offers for bananas, Andrea adds: “Bananas also appeared on my Ibotta today – so you could possibly add another free banana to the bunch!”
- Cindy found it on hers too: “Ibotta also has .20 back.”
- Heads up from Kitty: “Looks like the Edge offer that was limit 2 yesterday is limit 1 today, Tuesday.”
- Don also recommends this place for affordable dental work: “In regards of the Midwestern University Clinics 630-743-4500 in Downers Grove that Christine kindly passed along…. I just got done with extensive dental work and everything said about this incredible place is true. Read her review…. they also have a sliding scale for financial need.”
- Some clearance finds from Lisa: “Jewel Clearance.-$1.00 MM -i just picked up some L’Oreal Infallible Lipsticks on the clearance end cap for $1.99. Used the 08-09 RP (ex Sep 05) L’Oreal Infallible Pro Last 2 Step Lip Color $3.00 /1 coupon. Also picked up some Tazo Camomile K Cups for net .69 a box. They were $2.69 and I used the 07-12 S (ex Oct 12) Tazo Tea K Cups, 10 or 16 ct $2.00 /1. The overage from the lipsticks actually more than paid for the tea so it was a fruitful stop. I actually went there for the free fruit things Rachel wrote about. This was the Bourbonnais store and they do not have any left but just in case your Jewel is clearing the same things bring your coupons with you.”
- News from Brandy: “Speaking of Dominick’s, the former location on Naper Blvd./75th street in Naperville is under serious construction (gutted and right side totally demolished!) to get started on the Mariano’s transformation. Can’t freaking wait! Until then, I will continue to ignore and be jealous of the Mariano’s highlights and Wednesday doubles posts. :/”
- Another mPerks freebie from feelgood: “Also check your mPerks for a $5.00 off 5 coupon on Project 7 Birthday Cake Gourmet Gum, redeem thru 8/29. Gum reported to be $0.99 each, so 5 free gum!”
- And deals from S.T.: “I picked up 2 Melt Organic Spreads at Meijer today going for BOGO Free. I forgot to check for how long but I assume it’s until Wed. It’s $3.99 and they had Original & Honey flavors. I also had a $1 for this product in my Ibotta app. I wish I checked my email before heading out because they emailed me a $2 off coupon and it’s also here: http://www.meltorganic.com/special-offers/. Also, if you’re doing the but 8 & get $8 off Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Pieces was included in the deal with the final price of $1.99. There is a $1 Ibotta for Snyder’s as well.” Here’s a coupon for $.55/1 bag Snyder’s of Hanover pretzel pieces.
- Abby is wondering: “Has anyone had any luck finding a bathroom rug that you can use the $5 off mperk?”
- Mandy replies to yesterday’s question about personal checks: “I don’t know what is a good price for personal checks because my bank gives them for free, but, I used to buy from Walmart online personal checks and at the time they were the most reasonable to me.”
- Ella asks: “Has anyone received their rebate money from the Bacardi offer a little while back?”
- And feelgood replies: “Haven’t received mine yet. Everyone I know who sent away for the rebate hasn’t received theirs, either. The December one took forever to arrive also.”
- If you buy StarKist tuna, check this out from feelgood: “If you bought certain StarKist tuna products in the past 5 years, you may be awarded $25 cash or $50 in product vouchers due to a class action settlement. Details here: http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/open-lawsuit-settlements/103952-starkist-tuna-class-action-settlement/“
- On the today only IAMS dog food deal, Jacque says: “My Target Wood Dale had additional 2.00 coupons on each bag also! 9.99 5 pounds but some bags had 20% in the bags”
- Same price for nilo: “9.99 at my store.”
- A surprise find from Tamara: “I found an unexpected deal on TreSemme tonight at Walgreens. I bought 1 hairspray and 1 heat tamer spray at $4 each. I only had one $1 coupon so I used that. Then I got back a $4 RR! This means that each product ended up being $1.50 each. If you had two coupons to use then they would be $1 each.”