Reader Deals 10/5/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the Thanksgiving sweeps coupons, from Jane: “If you have a box of Challenge butter in your fridge, check inside the box. Mine had the $.75/1 coupon.”
- Jane points out on the Florida OJ coupon that: “The 59 oz. cartons of that are in the new ad for Jewel this week for $2.50. So only $1.50 after coupon.” Florida’s Natural, starting on Wed. 10/7.
- Jeff shares: “If you happen to find yourself somewhere in the vicinity of Rockford (lol), looks like they’re running the $10 off $30 coupon again thru Wednesday… so go ahead and figure an additional 33% off ad prices if you can manage $30 worth of buying. I think I can handle that! :)”
- Diane H asks: “Any butter sales going on this week? I’m running out!” Nothing is jumping out at me yet — anyone? We should see more sales as we get closer to Thanksgiving, though.
- SmartShopper asks: “Where are the Centrum Multi Gummies on sale, once combined with the coupons on the apps, will make it a money maker? Which store?”
- From Jane: “I was able to go to Target yesterday to score a FREE reusable bag! They’re super cute… maybe some stores didn’t get them in yet? Make sure to ask for a substitute!” They are cute — see mine here!
- And Valentina S. says: “I was also at Target in Willowbrook. A CS member said that the bags will be available this week, but they didn’t get them on Sunday.”
- Jeff notes that: “For a sneak peak, Valli generally posts the following week’s ads a day early on Tuesday… usually just after midnight.”
- A heads up on the airbed mattress deal from Suzann: “If you have cat(s), they love the texture and will knead it. It comes with several patches but they can get used fast. I got this brand at Academy twice and then gave up, and if memory serves me right the Walmart sale price was the price I paid at Academy.”