Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A reminder from ellen: “dont forget Carsons has the Goodwill sale going. Accepting donations till the 23rd and you can use the coupons until October 4th. you can use the coupons on make up and other things that dont usually go on sale.”
- Jill shares a tip for Spirit Halloween: “The ‘Coupon Sherpa’ app also has it and you can use it an unlimited number of times, I think. There are also MANY other store coupons in the app.”
- A report from kelly: “I did the L’Oreal Scrubbers deal today. To make the deal even sweeter, I had a magic machine coupon from a week or two ago that expires on 9/24 for 25% off any facial cleanser/moisturizer. So that took another $2.50 off the deal! Also, not sure if this was already mentioned, CVS has the Wet n Wild nail polish at Buy 2, get 3rd free. So I got 3, used 2 $1 off coupons and got 3 polishes for free.”
- On the Redbox rental today only, Swimpg says: “Good for free DVD rental or $1.20 off BluRay which comes to $.30+tax”
- An idea from SoapboxTray: “These [Flav-R-Pac veggies] are usually around 99¢ regular price at Mariano’s and good one to keep on hand for Double Daze Wednesday.”
- DON reports: “I was at the Shorewood location today and one of the managers there were super terrific , she asked the store district about this [Kalona milk] and was told they have no plans to carry this product, however, they would be willing and able to special order this and be sure they accepted the coupon when it came in…,. I asked if she might be willing to offer an organic for the equivalent price of $2 per 64 oz after coupon, she walked with me to the dairy case, across the entire store, and allowed me to pick any organic 64 oz that I wanted at the same price. I spotted a couple Horizon cartons and they accepted the deal…. I am super impressed with the c/s they gave me without batting an eye about it.”
- Shandelle says: “There’s also $.25 back on eggs good at Target for the above deal (also works at WM & other stores) in the JINGIT iphone app. Jingit has changed the way they do things so it’s MUCH easier to cash out now. The minimum seems to be $5 and you can cash out for various gift cards. The app has all sorts of barcode scanning things very similar to Shopkick and also earnings for watching short videos, similar to Ibotta. I just cashed out today for a $5 Walmart eGift card while I was in the store. It’s definitely an app I’ll be keeping a closer eye on from now on, since they do quite a few offers good on any brand eggs, milk, bread, etc.”
- Sarah shares: “Here’s what I did for the Target beauty deal since I really needed my Olay moisturizer. It is B1G40% off for moisturizers, cleansers, and wipes. So there are definitely lower priced items, which would make for an even better deal. Purchased 2 Regenerist moisturizers that were $23.99 each full price. After the B1G40% sale, $10/$35 beauty purchase, 2 $4/1 coupon (was from a separate sheet either last week or the week before), and 5% Olay cartwheel, I was at $20.84 ($10.42 each) including tax. Not bad for something that would have cost almost $50 with tax included at full price :-)”
- From veronica: “I just did this deal
- 4 Olay regenerist cleanser $5.99. $23.96 . Used four $4/1 9-14 PG flyer
- 4 Garnier shampoo & conditioner $2.99. $11.96 . Used four $2/1
- Total was $35.92 . Used $10/$35 in ad, plus above Q’s
- Paid $1.92 for 8 items or .24 each!!!”
- A $4.00/2 Pantene idea from VB: “Saving them for the Walgreens deal next week for $.50 shampoo and conditioners. They have a spend $20 select p&g get 5000 points. Pantene will be on sale 3/$10. Get 6 bottles for $20 use 3 of these coupons come to $8. Get back 5000 points!”