Reader deals 9/21/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- Letsshop shares: “Coke double codes Friday only finally (:”
- Kitty found the above at CVS. It says: “Buy any three Colgate Optic White products at CVS get a $5 reward card. Purchase three qualifying items in one transaction between 9/11/16 – 10/8/16, and star/check the item(s) and the date on your receipt. Snap a clear photo of the entire receipt on your phone. Text OWBeauty to 811811 for submission instructions (w/o receipt photo) or email your photo to [email protected] Please allow 48 hours for processing. After your photo is submitted you will receive an automatic confirmation and request to complete a registration form. If you do not receive a confirmation or offer code, please email [email protected]” Limit one reward card per person; terms apply.
- From SmartShopper: “Here is an article on Kmart closing more stores in the USA. Several are in the Chicagoland area. http://time.com/money/4499339/kmart-store-closings/“
- Charlene shares in the Hot Deals Facebook group that: “Meijer on Boughton in Bolingbrook (across from Ikea) has backpacks and lunch boxes at 75% off. Get backpacks starting at $3 and lunch boxes starting at $2… And door mats for $3.25”
- Another place to look for backpacks from Rebecca, who found: “I was at Target in Broadview yesterday (Sunday, 9/19) and they had a HUGE assortment of leftover backpacks for… $7.98, I think? I was surprised at the volume. Several different colors/designs, mostly Embark brand.”
- Jane found the money making Go Veggie, and has a question: “I spotted this cheese at Ultra Foods in the produce section near the organic stuff. I just looked at their coupon policy and cannot see why they wouldn’t take it but YMMV considering I have had issues there before. Our store here in Kankakee just removed the self check lanes and they are doing some construction work AGAIN in the store right now. I had great luck using coupons in the self check but I am guessing this FREEBIE may be a different story? I bought Go Veggie cheese at Kroger in the Mega sale but only used $1 off coupon there since they will not allow an “internet coupon” for 75% or more off the value of an item. I cannot even use my Driscoll’s coupons there most times. I stocked up on the Mozzarella shreds several weeks ago when it was a slight MM with apps but it really does not melt well for me. Does anyone have a favorite or a technique for this cheese? Thanks!”