Reader deals 5/23/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Kitty just noticed for Jingit: “Mine just reset with food stuff.”
- If you’re looking at the $1.00/2 Thomas’ English muffins coupon, BethP points out that: “There’s $0.55 on Checkout51 for Thomas’ English Muffins too!”
- On the 50% off clearance sale through 5/24, Jane comments: “I was just coming here to say this. I went to get the dog food deal tonight and the clerk told me clearance was 1/2 off! I found some house brand coffee for $1.67 a bag and some granola bars for 75c a box. I got part of that free w/ overage from the $5 Purina coupons too. There was plenty left in health and beauty but I need to check to see which things we have coupons for and go back tomorrow. Check your stores, they had boxes in each aisle.”
- From Pookie: “Just a reminder to all of those looking for the Beneful deal [through today 5/23]: Firstly there is a $5/1 no size restriction printable. Because the registers at DG are acting kinda wonky with the coupons and BOGO,
per Walmart’s price match policy they match BOGO with a specified price. The three day ad says BOGO $5.75 so they WILL match it. They make each item $2.87 each, and if you use the $5/1 printable you can get some nice overage towards your other items or cash back as per their policy Most stores stock a lot so you should be able to find enough to do this deal!”
- Michelle comments on the Old Country Buffet Groupon deal that: “I’ve still got my eye on this… Says it gives you e-gift cards vs. groupons…. Seems better to me somehow”
- But Renee replies that: “It’s exactly the same deal.”
- If JCPenney tells you you’re already subscribed when you try for the free $10/$10 via text, nilo found: “It does give it to you if you unsubscribe and then resubscribe.”
- Losing Lindy reminds us there was a $5/$50 coupon in Thursday’s Chicago Tribune, if you still have the paper.
- From Catherine on regrowing green onions: “You can do this with celery too. Put the root part in water- until the middle starts sprouting, then plant it in the garden. I tried it last year, but the squirrels dug it up after I planted it. I did it again this year (in a different area) and it is looking good so far.”
- And nita has a suggestion: “You all must be interested how to keep CILANTRO fresh for long time in refrigerator .. Clean the cilantro R ANY BUNCH GREEN BUNCH ,take out only bad leaves and keep bunch same way. and cut bottom leaves only from branch till water level. AND put whole bunch IN A GLASS OF 1/4 WATER ,Change water every 3-4 days.This will stay fresh for a month. When you need just cut some branch from half .”