Reader Deals 2/9/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the $39.99 Amazon Fire, letsshop asks: “Will ibotta work on this ?”
- But feelgood replies: “Doesn’t look like it. https://www.facebook.com/ibottaapp/posts/473074196086221“
- And Suzann comments on the T-FAL one egg wonder frying pan deal that: “That size skillet is perfect for dry toasting pine nuts and sliced almonds you want to add to a veggie dish.”
- Laura found a bunch of produce offers: “The Shrink app has a 25cent back rebate on onions. Mobisave app also has a 30cent rebate back on onions. Shrink also has a 25 cent back on broccoli. Mobisave also has 30cent rebates back on clementines, apples, and squash. Ibotta has rebates 25 cent rebates back on carrots, tomatoes and lettuce. Ibotta also has a 50 cent rebate back on lady alice apples.”
- Elizabeth shares a free burger offer from Jack In the Box. (None in IL, but check it out if you’re in another state…)
- From zuanne: “Regarding problems with Hopster, I think there may be something wrong with their printer plugin. I’ve had their software installed for quite a while, and then last week when I tried to print I kept getting prompted to download it again. So I did, figuring there must have been an upgrade or something, although I did think 17 MB seemed big for this kind of file. Once it finally downloaded, I could not install it due to “error getting file security”. Tried downloading again, and the same thing happened. So I emailed customer service for help, and their response was to fill out a form about the problem, which I did, and I have not heard back yet. Has anyone else encountered problems with downloading/installing lately?”
- And sophie replies: “Had the same problem. Haven’t heard from them either.” Anyone found a way to resolve this one?
- Heads up from Matt: “Supposedly Microcenter limits you to 3 ink cartridges to be recycled per day.”
- A heads up from rifat on the InnovAsian deal: “On the InnovAsian foods, the sodium numbers are too, too high. The Sweet/Sour chicken is lower than the rest.”
- On the McDonald’s deals I saw yesterday, feelgood clarifies: “It’s not chain-wide, only at corporate locations and at franchise locations that choose to participate. But all the McDonald’s near me have been accepting competitor’s coupons for ages!”
- And Mandy says: “You have to ask or see the sign at every location. We have 2 local McD’s that have been taking competitor coupons for a few years. They also vary quite a bit for senior discounts. I ask at every fast food place about the coupons or senior discounts. Some will even take expired coupons.”
- Abby asks: “Hi,does anyone have any suggestions for a venue for a 1st birthday for about 50 people and a 4th birthday party with both family and a few little friends! In the southwest suburbs :)”