Reader deals 4/30/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Were you looking at the scalp massagers in yesterday’s Amazon Oddities? Everyone loves them! Linda: “I own one of these & it’s amazing! Makes your scalp feel wonderful!!!”
- Caroline says: “Ditto! My son bought 2 at a fair at school and gave us one. It makes your head all tingly and relaxed!”
- And Mary Kate concurs: “Years ago, we received one of these as a free promotional gift with something we had ordered from a company through Amazon. I’m nearly ashamed to admit that these things actually work!”
- More people on Facebook also love them, if you want more positive reviews. 😉
- And San comments on the Bai Bubbles deal: “I love Bai water. I click the 30% and use it. Then I clip it again and use. I do this four times and save 15% plus the 30%. Then I cancel since I have 4 cases of different Bai waters. Win win 8)”
- For those looking for bike deals, Maureen suggests: “…maybe check out Hobson Cooperative Preschool in Naperville for their annual bike resale. I think it’s coming up soon, it’s usually very good.”
- A find from feelgood: “There’s a rare BOGO Lindt LINDOR truffles coupon here: http://bit.ly/1UolZya“
- And from Laura: ‘Que Rica Vida website has coupons for 40 cents off 2 Yoplait yogurt cups and 25 cents off 1 Old El Paso Seasoning Mix.”
- On the discount eBay gift card deal, feelgood points out: “I read that these don’t roll anymore, but still a good deal if you shop on eBay regularly.”
- On the Kroger Friday Freebie that was having issues yesterday, feelgood says: “Offer has been extended to clip the Sara Lee Artesano digital coupon from the Kroger site, in case you forgot or had problems yesterday.”
- In addition to the Sierra Mist Twist deals kitty shared in the last Reader Deals, she adds: “There’s an ibotta offer for $1 wyb 2 Mist Twst products.”
- Feelgood asks: “On the Magnum, Klondike and Good Humor bars that are on sale 2/$5 this weekend at Jewel, I noticed there’s also a “Buy 4, Save $2.00 instantly” on the same 2/$5 shelf tags.” If you’re wondering if that still comes off on the weekend sale…
- Robin answers: “It does indeed 🙂 There is also a MyMixx -.75Q off a box of Magnum bars. Yum!”
- Jane comments on the Jolly Time popcorn deal: “To use this printable coupon from Hopster, it has to be the “Healthy Pop” kind, since the normal Jolly Time is not endorsed by Weight Watchers. If you want the fattening kinds, you can use the 60c insert coupon or on MyMixx I saw one for 50c/1, limit 1. Speaking of MyMixx, I was emailed a link to add coupons for many items good thru 5-3 only. There are some nice higher value ones, like 50c off 1 can of Fancy Feast or just 1 can of Del Monte tomatoes. They seem to be the same brands that were in the Monopoly game? My store is out of game pieces and there is a note on the door telling you to redeem your coupons or winners ASAP…I just rechecked the MyMixx new coupons (and realized these are what Laura was pointing out, sorry!) and I am confused as to whether they are manuf. cpns. or store cpns? They read similar to the Monopoly coupons to me and it is going to be very confusing trying to redeem them I fear. Has anyone stacked them yet at Jewel to see what happens? I plan on going in the morning but would like to be prepared, Thanks!”
- Laura confirms: “The MyMixx coupons for this deal I posted are all Manufacturer coupons that pair exactly with the Monopoly coupons for the same items. I have stacked them at Jewel and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps.”
- Jane comments on the Coffee deals: “Remember that you can send in for the Starbucks e-gift card each time you buy 3 approved items, thru 4/30. (It’s not a one-time only offer)”
- And from MamaHan on the Energizer rebates: “Just a gentle reminder if you, like me, have been sitting on the codes in the battery packages. Tomorrow (4/30) is the last day to submit the codes for either a check or Paypal deposit. Get those codes entered! 🙂”
- Jane comments: “If you still have the Old El Paso $1/3 items and $.30/1 refried beans clipped on SavingStar, I submitted mine for the $1/3 purchase, but since one of my items was refried beans, SavingStar gave me the credit for both (for $1.30 total). I did not try to trick the system of anything, they were just both automatically credited to me.” These offers expire today 4/30.
- And feelgood as well: “Same here. Bought two Old El Paso taco shells and one refried beans at Meijer two weeks ago, got $1.30 credit. Hope the offers get reset Sunday.”
- On the Zaycon wild Argentine shrimp deal, Sharon asks: “For those who have received their order, how do you feel about the taste? So far for me I don’t taste any flavor but that just may be me. Interested in your opinions.”