Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Tony on Facebook shares this Amazon deal: 2 pack 16.25×13 silicone baking mats $11.89 with code COOKIEBM.
- Judy S. recommends the $9.97 storage set: “I have a couple of the 14 piece storage sets. They’re great. This is a great price!”
- On the Screamin’ Sicilian pizza coupon, Cari says: “We really like it! Only had the sausage. There was a coupon on beer for it. Buy beer save $4 on this pizza. I was buying that beer anyway so we tried it. I would buy it again.”
- Micki agrees: “This pizza is so good!! i usually find it on a pretty decent sale at Ultra :)”
- Lynne says: “Pizza is very good, but a little pricey for us (unless Jewel has it on sale and you have a q.) Also, box has fun mustache to punch out and wear.”
- Chris wrote: “I sampled a piece at Piggly Wiggly, it was VERY good. I’ve snagged a few $1 off coupons at Pick N Save recently. I want to try Bessie’s Revenge flavor. Looks like it’s loaded with mozzarella cheese.”
- Dawn sent this: “Creative Collections Jewelry, 20% OFF ENTIRE SITE- discount code SAVE20 www.etsy.com/shop/creativecdesigns FREE SHIPPING on orders $25.00 or more.”
- Black Friday Offer sent by feelgood. Print this coupon for the Firestone Black Friday offer: $26.99 for an oil change, two bosch wipers, tire rotation, and inspection service.
- From Kim about the Gymboree Black Friday sale on now — 50% off + free ship, “I signed up for their emails and got a 20% off code almost instantly! Can’t beat $8 gymboree PJs.”
- shelly comments: “Just purchased the $5 subscription. Be sure to read the fine print that they will automatically renew and charge your credit card unless you call customer service to cancel. I didn’t read this until after I paid. I am keeping the subscription but putting a note in my calendar to cancel after a year.”
- Kate had asked could you use gift cards to pay your Kohl’s charge bill. Generally, no, but Pam clarifies: “only the Kohl’s GC that are fundraising ones. For instance, I have a requirement to buy so many GCs for my daughter’s school through shopwithscrip.com. Those ones ARE able to be used on your bill.”
- Losing Lindy says: “I picked one of these [Advent wreaths] up last year, because instead of presents, I gave my Mr. 7 “experiences” and put the coupons inside this advent calendar. The experiences were a variety of things that cost money and things that didn’t. (i.e. going to the movies, roller skating, trip downtown on the train, snow ball fight, sledding, pizza/pj/movie night, game night, no chore day)”
- On the Almost Free LED light bulb deal, Eun points out: “The gc is supposed to end the third week of Dec, but the 15% cartwheel ends this Sat.” She also asks, “Does anyone know of a Target in the city that has the gc deal?”
- Valentina S.adds: “I bought two 40W bulbs today at Willowbrook Target. They were tagged $8.09, but scanned at $6.74. I used the same stack of coupons and cartwheel (took off $1.44) as above. I got a $5.00 GC. Up by $1.96.”
- Kay adds, “I noticed the bulbs were still on sale as well. There were no 60W but they had 40W. I hope they restock.”
- Maureen has this comment: “On the Cottonelle gift card Deal (FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 2 select Viva Paper Towels or Scott or Cottonelle Bath Tissue) look for $1 peelies on the 18 ct. double rolls.”
- On the money making deal on Glade wax melts, from Roselle: “I just did this today. I used the $5 off coupon, submitted the $3 ibotta, and emailed the receipt to [email protected] I’ve already received my virtual prepaid card. There’s a limit of 3 entries per person with a max # of 10,440 rewards. The prepaid mastercard comes in the form of a pdf. I’m not sure how many retailers accept these so that may be the challenge.”
- Mandy reports: “Walmart in Bloomingdale,IL had Ocean Spray cranberries for .98 or .99 this PM. If you have the $1 printable,free is good!”
- From Ashley: “GE Energy Smart CFL three packs are $1.62 at all IL Walmarts. There are two packages, a blue one and an orange one. Use the $2.50/1 MQ and you have a nice pre-holiday money maker! Also you can check inventory online before you go! Also GE Soft White 4pk are now $1 at all IL Walmarts, use the $1/1 insert coupon and get them for free!”