Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- For those looking for Playstation 4, Maggie in Hot Holiday Deals reports: “Coscto had a pallet of them also”
- Shandelle says: “Also I read in reader deals from someone that the Orbit gum was B1G1 but in the city they were tagged B2G1, so was not able to get 2 packs free with the freebie ecoupon in J4U.”
- Kitty sends over: “Jewel has Tribe hummus on sale for 2/$5. There is a $1/1 in the current Big Book of Savings. Watch the expiration dates…most of the ones at my store were BEFORE Christmas.”
- Cindy in Hot Holiday Deals asks: “Does anyone have experience with this kid tablet? We’re planning a number of road trips in 2014…looking for something my 6 year old would enjoy.”
- From Colleen on Facebook: “I have to buy a bunch of Walmart gift cards…..are there any deals where if you buy a certain dollar amount of them, you get another gift card?
Dominick’s did something last year…”
- For Playstation 4 and other out of stock items, Julie in Hot Holiday Deals suggests: “I registered at wiialerts.com to find. They send a text and email when it is available online. You can use this site to find any of the hot products.”
- Jennifer shares: “Target has a personal care coupon for $1.50 off that says on it that it could be used specifically for facial tissues. They have tissues for $1.30-something/ box 70-120 ct. making them free with overage. There is also a $1 facial care coupon that may technically used for them as well, but I don’t know if it would work or not. ymmv. I wasn’t brave enough to try.”
- Amy shares in Hot Holiday Deals: “Yesterday @ Verizon store I was able to score the LG G2 in white for $49.99 after $50 rebate. I knew they dropped the price to $99 this week, but when they rang up one black and one white (hubby and me) the white was even $50 less. The employee was stumped, called over the manager and they both shrugged their shoulders and then asked if I wanted two whites instead. Heck yea!”