Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A find from Outlander: “Good deal on hazelnuts on Amazon if you like them for baking or whatever. Only $7.65/lb. with 20% S&S. I checked at Caputo’s 2 days ago and it was $12.99/lb.”
- Rebecca comments: “Costco usually has Hansens, Apple & Eve, and their own Kirkland varieties, which are 100% juice or (even better in my opinion) watered-down juice, and nothing more. You can also get Hansens and Apple & Eve at most grocery stores.”
- Jane noticed: “It shows in the preview of the Walgreens ad that there is $1 Wet n Wild coupon in Sundays paper. I’m not sure if this is a new one or not or if it says you must buy more than $1 this time either? We will see….”
Food 4 Less
- To get digital coupons, Valentina S. says: “Food 4 Less is a Kroger store. I registered here“
- Tori shares: “I just came back from the Meijer in Aurora. They have all clearance clothes an extra 25% off what they are marked. I’m not sure if it’s all clearance because I was in a hurry, but got some boys athletic shorts for $3.38, boys jeans for $7.35, girls swimsuit $4.50, and even mens cargo shorts for $9.”
- Something to look for from Maria: “On my mPerks, I had a coupon for 10 free 4×6 single image prints with the restriction that I had to print from the Meijer mobile app to store. The offer expires 8/23. I think this is a new feature on the Meijer mPerks app.”
- Jane says: “I see the Gum 2 packs of toothbrushes are $1.49 BOGO and we have an insert coupon for 55c/1 Gum product. Does Menards allow a coupon on the free item? I’m guessing not but I really have not read their policy. Even if you use just 1 coupon, that makes 24 cent toothbrushes after the deal. Not bad if you need them. (they say super soft, which does sound nice on my gums…no pun intended!)”
- A question from Sally: “Did anyone get papers at Menard’s Joliet last Saturday? My inserts were very thin, like Suntimes inserts.”
- Shandelle shares: “I can’t remember who it was that asked in the last couple days but regarding the Clearasil free after MIR questions concerning needing the UPC off the package. I just noticed on their facebook page they’ve responded to people saying you can either include a photo of the UPC along with the rebate form -or- more simply you can just write down the UPC on a post-it or something and include it with your submission. I plan to just take a screenshot of this Facebook reply & print it out to send along with the UPC written down, just to cover my bases.”
- To go with the $2.00/2 Ziploc, Cari points out: “Totally Target posts there is a Target $1/2 as well.” Note that the Target coupon is only for the 20-50 ct.
- And Krystle noticed: “New Target mobile Q’s, text THANKS. Includes a 75 cents off of 2 Ziploc items (food storage and wrap). So $1.16 each for the 100 count sandwich bags.”
- Andi has a possible use for the $1.50/1 coupon: “Spotted Infant’s Advil on clearance at Target in the Baby aisle for around $4.”
- From susie: “There is a $1 coupon in the 6-29 RP that expired on July 27 for the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.”
- An idea from Kitty: ” Lets All Complain to Walgreens. Here is the Walgreens customer service number……….1-800-925-4733. I called them today, nicely explained how unhappy I was with the new RR wording and rules and how that will affect my not shopping at Walgreens in the future. If each one of us took 5 minutes to do this, maybe it would have some effect.”
- Shandelle shares: “Last year I went through a self check at Walmart and tried to scan a Walgreens RR just to see what would happen but it was rejected. And I know their system will scan normal manufacturer cents off catalinas, so I don’t think WM takes them. No idea about Kroger, since we don’t have any in the greater Chicago area. I saw a comment on KCL where someone said I think Publix takes them? But we don’t have those here either so not certain.”
- Jane adds: “Yes, Steve right above my comment said Publix takes RR. I will have to re-read Krogers policy again to check, but several years ago I was talking to the CS girl at Kroger and she said they took them then but I do believe policy has changed. They were denying my Driscolls (printable) coupons if they were worth more then 75% of the price of the product, but since have changed that policy. They now accept printables just like insert coupons. I think they were afraid of fraud because people would make copies and the checkers were not trained to spot them. I will send my RR to my friend in TN to use at Publix if I get stuck with any! She will love that since she sends me any rebates for beer they cannot do there in TN.”
- Mandy reports: “Someone asked about the Rave trial size hair sprays a few days ago. I found them at the Bloomingdale, IL Walmart a few hours ago for .97 each. The bin was about 1/2 full , so I would guess about 20-30 of them. That is after I bought 1!”