Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 1/28/15 – 2/3/15.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Market deals
- Fresh chicken leg quarters family pack, $.69/lb.
- Palermo’s Classics pizza, 6/$10.00.
- 4 lb Florida oranges, $1.98.
- Mission chips, Tostito’s, Lay’s, SmartFood popcorn, $1.99.
- Mexico avocados, 4/$1.98.
- Kellogg’s buy six save $3.00 in-ad store coupon — Best deal is Pringles for $.99 when you buy six with coupon. Use $1.00/3 in the 1/25 RP1.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast family pack, $1.99/lb.
- Muller Frut Up or Ice Cream flavor yogurt, $.89. Use $1.00/5 in the 1/4 RP2.
- California broccoli or cauliflower, $.79/lb.
- Kraft deal — save $3.00 when you buy six participating items with in-ad store coupon. Top deals:
- Oscar Mayer bologna, cotto salami, or wieners 14-16 oz, $.99.
- Kraft chunk or shredded cheese, $1.99. (If you have the $1.00/2 printable, use here.)
- 16 oz Breakstone’s sour cream, $1.19.