Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 8/20/14.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- California green grapes, $.99/lb.
- Bananas, $.39/lb.
- Alkyham pita bread, $.99.
- Chicken deals: Family pack quarters, $.69/lb. Perdue quarters, $.99/lb. Pinwheels, $.99/lb. Bone-in breast, $1.29/lb.
- Wright sausage rolls, links, patties, $2.50.
- Quaker deal: Save $3.00 with in-ad store coupon when you buy six. Best deals: Chewy granola bars, $1.49. Oatmeal Squares, Cap’n Crunch, Life, Aunt Jemima pancake mix or syrup, $1.49. Instant oatmeal, $1.99. Old Fashioned or quick oats 18 oz, $1.69.
- BelGioso fresh mozzarella ball or cups 7-8 oz, $2.49.
- Minnesota 5 lb red potatoes, $1.50.
- Homegrown green peppers, 2/$.99.
- California cauliflower, $.69/lb.