Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 3/25/15 – 3/31/15.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- Flav-R-Pac select 16 oz veggies, $.89. Use $.75/3 in the 3/15 SS.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast value pack, $1.99/lb. Value pack leg quarters, $.69/lb.
- 1 lb Centrella butter, $1.89.
- 10 lb Idaho potatoes, $1.98.
- Palermo’s classics pizza, 6/$10.00.
- Eggland’s Best dozen large eggs, $2.50. Use $.35/1 in the 2/1 SS.
- Select Centrella canned veggies, $.44.
- Centrella 16 oz salad dressing, $.99.
- Washington golden delicious or Fuji apples, $.68/lb.
- California celery or Romaine, $.68 each.