Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 12/17/14 – 12/24/14.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- 16 oz Diamond walnuts, $5.99 limit 2. Use $.55/1 in the 11/9 RP.
- Costa Rica pineapple, $1.50.
- 4 lb California navel oranges, $1.98.
- 16 oz Daisy sour cream, $1.49.
- Imagine or Pacific 32 oz broth, $1.99. Print $1.00/1 Imagine here and print $.75/1 Pacific here.
- 5 lb King Arthur or Bob’s Red Mill flour, $2.99. Use $.75/1 King Arthur in the 11/23 SS or print $1.00/1 Bob’s Red Mill here.
- 16 oz Visconti pasta, $.69.
- Cirio Italian tomatoes, $.79. Use $1.00/2 in the 11/9 RP.
- Fresh pork butt roast, $1.49/lb.
- Chicken leg quarters or drumsticks value pack, $.89/lb.