Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 11/28/14 – 12/2/14. (Note that this week’s ad doesn’t start til Friday!)
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- Mexico avocados, 4/$1.98.
- Dozen Hamilton large eggs, $1.50.
- USA Fuji apples, $.68/lb.
- Yoplait original yogurts, $.39.
- 8 ct Bounty Basic towels $4.99, limit 2. Use $.25/1 or $.75/2 in the 10/26 PG or 10/12 RP (both exp. 11/30).
- Family pack chicken leg quarters, $.59/lb. Perdue, $.99/lb.
- 4 oz Fisher trail mix, $.99. Use $1.00/4 in the 11/2 SS.
- Centrella waffles, $.89.
- 16 oz USA mushrooms, $1.98.
- Fresh Express coleslaw, garden, shreds, $.98.