Reader deals 9/25/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- Letsshop shares that 9/30 will be triple points day for Diet Coke products.
- A heads up from Matt: “I logged into My Coke Rewards today to enter some codes and they made my 799 points expire because I didn’t enter a code in the last 90 days. You may want to check your account as I think this is a recent change.”
- And feelgood replies that: “I called their toll-free number and they reinstated my expired points. Worth a try, worst they can say is no.”
- From Maris S.: “If you have a Dunkin Donuts DD Perks account or the app, starting today through 10/1, there will be a daily freebie on your acct.
– 9/25: Free Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
– 9/26: Free Medium Hot or Iced Latte
– 9/27: Free Iced Coffee, Any Size
– 9/28: Free Medium Iced Macchiato
– 9/29: Free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee
– 9/30: Free Iced Tea, Any Size
– 10/1: Free Small Frozen Beverage
Not sure if you join today if the freebies will appear.”
Food 4 Less
- Jane shares more items included in the big buy four save $4 instantly promo at Food 4 Less: “I bought the Acivia 4-pks you highlighted last week ($.99 each, $1/2 9/11S2), still going. Also, V8 V-Fusion or V8 Juice bottles are $1.79, use $.75/1 digital coupon if you have it, or $1/2 digital coupon. Some f4l take expired coupons, so check for expired newspaper or printable coupons in your stash. Life cereal 13 oz. is $1.99. These are B4S4 prices. Also, Triscuits $1.69, check for a digital coupon $.75/1; Pepperidge Farm cookies $1.99, sale price.
- And from TracyS on the buy four save $4: “32 oz Damon for 1.59 and silk soy milk for $1.79. I had expired coupons on the silk and they took them. YMMV. But the Crisco, man, that’s so cheap!”
- On the BOGO cereal on Jewel MyMixx, Sabrina comments: “These were priced 2 for $5 at my store. So after this bogo, $1.25 each”
- And from feelgood on the Buddig lunch meat sale this week: “For the Buddig lunchmeat, there’s also a printable $.75/1 coupon here: http://www.buddig.com/products/premium-deli“
- Jane shares: “My Jewel has Signature bags of 1# carrots for 50c and the baby carrots 99c this week. Possibly just not featured in all of the ads?”
- A heads up from Maris S. on the O Organics coupon: “Monday, I used the coupon on a can of beans. The coupon scanned but did not subtract the $1.00. The cashier had to input manually. So watch the register.”
- And jane, too: “Same for me.”
- Kitty shares: “Used my Go Veggie coupon at Meijer at self checkout. It alerted for help, but they took it.”
- And feelgood was also successful: “Same here. Screen for attendant said something like “Accept price or enter amount”.”
- On the Made in the USA sale ad deals, Jane found: “There is a new 75c/1 coupon in the 9-25 SS for the Klement’s summer sausage, if those are the right kind and I have a coupon for 55c/1 Sunbelt granola bars in my local paper on 8-14 SS. I just looked and it appears it was not in the Tribune that week. Also, the $1/2 Fisher nuts coupon is on Coupons.com now to print.”
- A question from jane: “Does anyone have a good recipe for spaghetti squash? I don’t really like it with tomato/spaghetti sauce, so I’m wondering about a different use than just replacing regular spaghetti.”
- And Jane replies: “We do not like it like that either! It’s too watery for us and I personally have only fixed it with butter and salt and pepper. I have even grown it in my own garden and of all the hard shelled winter squashes, I like spaghetti the least. My personal favorite is butternut and then acorn. I make all of my squash in the microwave and normally just put butter and brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice on mine and love it that way. For a savory recipe, you can roast in oven with S&P and EVOO at 400 but for that you have to peel and dice it up and it takes prep time. The spaghetti squash just seems like the guts of a pumpkin to me and I feel I should not be eating it, but I know some people go crazy for it!?”
- America asks on Facebook: “Has anyone used Sam’s club new app.scan & go? If so, how does it work with ibotta & checkout 51”