Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander found: “Free Irish music on Amazon! 15 songs!“
- Ellen found: “Looks like the $1.25 magnum is back at 77477- suave BW too“ And Magnum still has a 6/24 expiration!
- Outlander spotted some resets as well: “I was able to print everything – hot dogs, Tide (for all the little free Tides at Jewel), PB square Snickers…” I also found that Fillipo Berio reset.
- Vivian in Hot Deals says: “I used 88888 for the [Planters] Peanuts today.
- She also found: “Naked Juice coupons $1/1 15.9 oz. It is an ink waster of a coupon. The coupon prints in the top right corner of the page, but it prints dark for the rest of the page. So if you use a half sheet of paper it would be plenty. It only allows 1 print per day, and it’s a part of a promotion.”
- On the DiGiorno coupon, Shandelle comments: “I bought the thin & crispy a couple times when it was new and on sale frequently. They aren’t nearly as big as the Rising Crust pizzas, which I think typically is what DiGiorno intends for the “big” size coupons to be used for. But they might scan on those, I have no idea.”
- And savinlikeu says: “Thin and Crispy serves 3…reality….serves 1-2 depending on ages of people eating…,LOL”
- Kara says: “For an adult, your PD (pupillary distance) shouldn’t change. It’s the measurement of the center of one pupil to the other. I would follow Coastal or Zennioptical instructions for measuring you own, and also double check it with the PD from your old exam.”
- From Outlander: “Today and tomorrow at JCPenney all clearance is additional 25% off!”
- Rachel posts on Facebook: “Certain Kellogg’s cereal is on sale at Jewel for 4/$8. I got back a $3 cat yesterday. Nice!”
- A heads up from Tara: “No go at the south Elmhurst Jewel this morning [with the tiny Tides]. When I told her the little packets were the trial/travel size, she said those were only “samples” and these are the trial/travel. Whatever! Not worth making a fuss :)”
- Outlander shares: “I had the same problem in Bartlett, but after checking with the mgr. I got it.”
- Jane says: “Starting Wed. cabbage will only be .28 at Jewel! I just read the ad previews. Right in time for St Paddys Day.” Use 20% back on SavingStar to get it for even less.
- Rangerdave shares: “New offer for Ebony magazine. P&aG usually has special inserts twice a year, plus there are usually a couple of coupons per month for hair and beauty items.”
- A DiGiorno sighting from jackie: “I also saw that menards had these pizzas on sale for $5 this week”
- Martina was wondering about the free-after-rebate paper: “How much did you pay?” Out of pocket is $16 with coupon (plus tax) and you get a $16 easy rebate.
- Julie says: “The Hammermill paper is a check, the 5 ream Staples paper is a gift card.”
- Shandelle shares: “You can also text STORETRIP to get the following (Exp 4/5): *$1/2 Market Pantry apple juice (64 oz or larger) *$1/1 Market Pantry frozen chicken item (20 oz or larger) *$2 off a Deli Purchase of $5 or more *$2 off a Fresh Fruit or Vegetable purchase of $5 or more *$1/3 Market Pantry cheeses (5 oz or larger) *$1/2 Market Pantry crackers *$1/2 Simply Balance chips (5 oz or larger) *$0.50/2 Market Pantry canned vegetables or fruits (14.5 oz or larger) *$1/2 Archer Farms salsas or dips”
- Nikki reports: “The P3 is no longer on price cut at my stores- regular price is $1.79, so $0.15 each.”