Reader Deals 7/27/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- An addition to back-t0-school fairs from Maria S.: “Not a back to school fair, but a Health and Safety Fair at Presence Holy Family Medical Center, 100 N. River Rd, Des Plaines (enter on River Rd and park in lot #3). Sat. Aug. 8 from 9am-noon. Free backpacks for the first 200 children ages 5-17. Info: http://www.journal-topics.com/calendar/health_safety/event_e411de8c-2727-11e5-a220-3787bdca6040.html“
- From MamaHan: “HMart in IL has a dozen Extra Large Eggs on sale for 2/$2.88, limit two when you use your HMart card. (No charge, just sign up in store.) Chicken drumsticks are also on sale for $.48/lb. Sale runs from 7/24-7/30.
http://www.hmart.com/company_new/coupon_event_enlarge.asp?loc=IL&num=&lan_type=eng has the online weekly ad for this time period. There are locations in Naperville, Hoffman Estates, and Niles.”
- Karen has a question: “I went to Mariano’s today and didn’t see any Crest toothpaste for 1.00. The cheapest I found on sale were priced 1.49 and most were 2.50 or 3.00. Can someone please share which specific ones are on sale for 1.00?”
- And Caroline asks: “Does anyone know how long the Crest deal will be $1 at Mariano’s?”
- On the Menards back-to-school deals, Diane asks: “Has anyone found a Menards with black pens? (The one I went to only had blue pens.)”
- And Holly asks: “First time shopping for school supplies. If the list says Crayola washable markers I assume there is a reason it says Crayola?? Anyone out there ever used this brand Menards is advertising? Is Crayola really that much better? $0.79 is calling my name!”
- From seachicago: “I bought something at Walgreens last week (milk & school supplies, I think), and the register printed out a 75 cent coupon for Butterball turkey bacon, which worked out great this week. Check and see if you got one, too!”
- On the Illinois Whole Foods deals to celebrate the new Evanston store, peaches comments: “Hi- I live in Evanston, and so I am sure I will check out the new store. They are supposed to have a wine bar, and the store is going to be larger than the two other WF stores in Evanston. The sale definitely underwhelms me though. Hopefully they will have some additional grand opening specials that are only taking place at the new store. Valli’s grand opening sale was much better, but the Evanston Valli store in general underwhelms me”