Reader deals 2/23/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- SmartShopper comments on the Benadryl itch stick deal: “I did this Benadryl Itch Stick deal Sunday afternoon. Worked perfectly as I did receive the $3.00 ECB. However, the price at my CVS (Rolling Meadows) is $3.59–still a little money maker. This item was not tagged with the ECB deal but did work. . Thanks for this deal. It will come in handy this summer. For those who want to do this deal, you can find these little packages next to other anti-itch medications.”
- Seachicago comments: “If you like clothes from LOFT, you might want to check out your nearest store. I just happened to walk into one in the Loop this morning, and walked out with a huge stack of stuff: wool blend sweaters, shirts, dresses, pants/jeans all marked down to $4.88 (final sale) this morning. Other sale stuff was 40% off. If you wear XS or S, don’t go to the one in the Loop, I pretty much cleaned them out! Just kidding, there was plenty left!”
- Pamela comments on this crazy foil+straightener hair curling Facebook video: “Menards has a straightener that’s sells for $8.99 that my daughter uses. It would be perfect for this without the big price tag.”
- A request from Amanda: “My sister is getting married in May and she has put me in charge of finding candies for the wedding. Her colors are teal and purple (peacock colors) and she has expressed interest in the Hershey bliss and Dove Promise chocolates, Hershey kisses, and any other candy in that color or color range (if it’s not that color, we can put stickers or whatever on them). Anyway, I am watching CVS and Walgreens for good prices but if anyone finds a good deal or coupon or something they think would be good, please let me know.” Current suggestions in the Hot Deals FB group include Party City and Easter clearance; other ideas?