Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Feelgood found this Facebook contest with instant win and you can play daily. Prizes include an M&Ms ball: “M&M M-ball contest“
- A find from feelgood: “Went to CVS Saturday night, new tags were up for the Speed Stick Gear deodorant sticks. Noticed the Speed Stick Gear body spray was also tagged 2/$8 with the $3.00 ECB offer!”
- And he found: “There is also a printable $1/1 Sparkle coupon here (works 2 times, hit PRINT again):”
- Leslie comments: “Morning Star Farms is on sale at Meijers starting Thursday for the Chicagoland area. B3G1 @ $3.33. Meijer usually particapates in the National Cat’s.”
- Experience from letsshop: “Epson can’t cheat with the re manufacturer ink ):” You may have luck with different models, though.
- Kari O. says: “My in laws have an Epson printer and they use the super cheap refilled ink they buy off eBay. The only thing is the printer asks you EVERY time if you want to print with a non-approved ink because the quality may not be good. It’s works fine.”
- Mollie W says: “Regarding the Magnum Ice Cream Bars. I took the Ultra Ad to my Target store and matched the price which was 2.50 a box of three. I used two coupon of 1.25 each and bought two boxes making that $2.50 for two boxes. Target will match prices at the cust. service desk.” Update — this may have been last week or an unadvertised sale, I don’t see them in this week’s ad.
- From letsshop: “Did a good deal at Walgreens today , bought 2 Irish Spring body wash 2 for $7.00 free after using 2 coupons 4/6SS $1.50/1 coupon and $4 RR Gear body wash is included in sale”
- Outlander reports: “Speaking of Challenge butter, I wanted to price match it at Walmart, but they don’t carry it unfortunately. I printed a lot of those $1/1 Qs, so hopefully it will go on sale at Meijer again for $2 before they expire.”