Meijer is running a special four day ad good 12/8/16 – 12/14/16.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here.
- Check out the Meijer ad here (switch locations to your own store), or use the slider or drop down to change to the sneak peek ad (available online on Tuesdays).
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off different and more localized ads, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify against your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL, southern WI, and Indianapolis. I use the Bolingbrook IL (Boughton) ad for these matchups.)
Top Meijer deals week of 12/8/16
- Three day sale 12/8-12/11 — Santa Bucks are back!
- BOGO Garden Fresh soup.
- Check for $3.00 back on Ibotta.
- This soup normally runs around $5.99, so should be net $2.99 for two after BOGO sale + cash back, or $1.50 each.
- Swanson canned broth or Campbell’s classic tomato or chicken noodle soup, $.75.
- $.40/4 Swanson in the 11/6 SS.
- $.40/4 Campbell’s in the 11/6 SS.
- Print $.75/5 Campbell’s here.
- Pork shoulder butt, sold whole, $1.49/lb.
- Seedless mandarins 3 lb bag, $2.99.
- If Halos, use $.50/1 in the 11/20 SS or 12/4 SS.