Here are the best Chicago Meijer deals and coupon matchups (for the Meijer Thursday market ads) I see for the week of 10/30/14 – 11/5/14.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here. And, Meijer participates in the Ibotta cash back grocery mobile app.
- Check out the sneak peek online ad here. (Be sure to switch locations to your own store.) And, check out the current online ad here.
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Niles, Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off different and more localized ads, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify against your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL.)
- Head to mPerks and clip a $5/$50 coupon good 10/29-10/31. Good on every trip, so can use more than once!
- Top P&G Catalina scenario: Buy five 46-50 Tide at $5.99 each = $29.96. Use the $2.00/1 on mPerks and four $2.00/1 from the 10/26 or 9/28 PG (exp. 10/31) = $19.96. Stack with a $3.00/3 and $1.50/2 Target coupon from the 10/26 RP = $15.46. Get back $5 OYNO for a net cost of $10.46 for all five, or $2.09 each. Also see if you have a laundry reward on mPerks to make this even better!
- Campbell’s tomato or chicken noodle soup, $.69. Use $1.00/5 printable here. $.40/4 in the 9/7 SS1 (exp. 10/31). Catalina deal through 11/2 on Campbell’s condensed soups: Buy four, get $1.50 OYNO. Buy six, get $2.00 OYNO. Buy eight or more, get $2.50 OYNO. So, buy six for $4.14. Use the $1.00/5 coupon = $3.14 with $2.00 back for a net cost of $1.14 for six, or $.19 each.
- Lofthouse frosted cookies, $2.50. Print $1.00/1 here.
- SuperPretzel, BOGO. Use $.75/1 in the 10/26 RP and get $.75 back from Checkout 51. Should be a good deal, not sure on the price though.