Reader deals 5/5/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Feelgood shares that this $5 bonus when you reload an Amazon gift card with $100+ has been extended through May 30 — this is targeted, so you’ll see when you click through if your account qualifies for the promotion.
- If you are looking at the Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap refill deal, Rebecca recommends: “LOVE the basil scent. I use it in fabric softener and dish soap, too.”
- A heads up from Kristin: “I was just at the Roselle Butera. I believe that the frigo for $.99/# comes in 5# tubs. That was the only ricotta I found at $.99/#. Great deal, you just have to buy a larger quantity.”
- Tracey has an addition to this week’s CVS deals: “For the P&G deal, there is also a $1/2 CVS store coupon for Dove Promises or Fruit. (found on cvs.com)”
Free Comic Book Day
- John W. shares another Free Comic Book Day event: “Evanston Public Library is participating (and Comix Revolution in Evanston). The library will also have a panel discussion at 4pm Saturday on comics memoir and comics journalism with some great local authors. That’s part of the Evanston Literary Festival (evanstonlit.org) that I’m helping to organize, with more than 50 free events May 4-14.”
- And erin shares: “aw yeah comics in skokie does participate ! always a fun time!”
- If you are doing the American Greetings card Catalina deal from this week’s Jewel matchups, Jane suggests: “Also check your Monopoly stash for 50c off the American Greetings cards. I found 2, so you will pay $5 and get it right back in a Catalina to use on your other groceries! If you have 3 of them, you will have a small MM.” I think the Monopoly coupons are one per transaction, but still a nice deal.
- And feelgood adds: “Thanks for the reminder. I have a few of the 50¢ off ones, as well as some INSTANT WINNER one American Greetings Card (Up to $3.00 Retail Value).”
- On the new Jewel ice cream brochure and prices, Laura notes that you can: “Use the $1 off Signature Select ice cream in the midweek ads wraparound for $2 ice cream.”
- But a heads up from Marianne that the new batch of Jewel Signature coupons still isn’t scanning at the register: “Keep an eye on the registers those Jewel coupons in the midweek wrap around beep as if they are going thru but when look at receipt after they did not. So far this has happened to me with the ice cream and the cookie coupons. What a ploy by Jewel to have us buy items thinking we are getting a discount. And I am sure lots of people won’t even be aware of it.”
- More on the ice cream deals, from jane: “I think there is a $1/1 Open Nature gelato on Mymixx. And you might have a $.50/1 monopoly store coupon, too.”
- A find from feelgood: “Went to Jewel, found a display of Modelo beer, along with a tray of folding coupons that say “Save up to $11 on these products”. One is a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off two Cacique cheese products. Another is a $5 mail-in rebate on any tortillas/tortilla chips. Another is a $5 mail-in rebate on any meat. All offers state: No beer purchase necessary.”
- Jane found: “If you upload the Noosa BOGO to MyMixx, you can also go to their site,http://www.noosayoghurt.com/ and print a 55c/1 coupon to use with the BOGO and it will make 2 of them $1.45, or 73c each! This is a PDF coupon, which is rather odd looking, but I’d clip out the whole thing with the wording above the coupon telling you to print this and take it to the store for a one time use. The coupon can be found at the very bottom of the page on the right hand side of your screen.”
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Jennifer shares a 100 point Kellogg’s Family Rewards code: BONUSPTS4BARGAIN.
- A heads up from Coreena on the $10/$50 Mother’s Day Kohl’s code: “Be advised, it is for women’s sizes only. I’m a mom who wears junior sizes (picked out $50 worth of clothes) and they would not let me use the coupon.”
- Check out this deal from seachicago: “Mariano’s (Bridgeport) has uncooked corned beef brisket (in the bag) marked down to 99 cents/lb. Normally $6.99/lb., so my receipt says I saved $21.78 on my 3 pounder!”
- From Kitty: “Niles Meijer is starting to discount their merchandise. Sales flyer does not apply. 10% off on food and produce. 20% on general merchandise.”